1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legal Proxy Click On Adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by daviddalian, Feb 15, 2013.

Hi
    One of my friends has a site that use adsense on it , most of visitor of this site use proxy servers to access this site , so most of click is from this proxies and most click from same houndreds of proxy ips
    this is my question : is proxy click legal for adsense ? this dublicate click from same ips is legal ?
    Thanks

daviddalian, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  2. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No you can not get proxy adsense click by different IP I was try At first it was worked but after some day My adsense account banned by Google team with unknown reason . You should realize that they are big company with big thinking Mostly IT base that means it is impossible for anyone to do it . Try to work real than you will learn many things which can build your career too.

xtremseller, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. daviddalian

daviddalian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry you wrong man please read carefully !!!
    I say all click is real and legal but most of users visit from proxies

daviddalian, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. Sanjeev SIngh

Sanjeev SIngh Member

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse Proxy clicks are not legal for Google Ad sense the Privacy Policy have declared that the fake click account will be banned. One of my friend is already suffered from this situation. So I highly recommend to avoid proxy clicks

Sanjeev SIngh, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  5. ramcharantej

ramcharantej Member

Best Answers:
    Read Google TOS, which is mentioned clearly, your friend might make money now, but he's gonna be the ultimate loser at the end of the day.. Google trashes him...

ramcharantej, Feb 17, 2013 IP