1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Legal Link building services !! Professional Manual work with screen shot report !!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Way2go, Apr 20, 2010.

Hello DP mates,

It's nice to being here to offer legal link building services those allowed by DP MODs. .

Legal Link building services !! Professional Manual work with screen shot report !!

I'm gonna offer the following services at very cheap price

Article directory submission
    Web directory submission and
    Press release directory submission

Hope you know about these services already, Now i just wanted to combine the packages. But if you wish to get particular work, Please PM me, i am ready to do that as well. .

Is it manual work??

100% sure, i know everyone is saying the same, But i will give you the screen shot of each and every submission which clearly tells you that i am doing 100% manual work. Hope you got my point, Just try with the TEST package if you have doubt on my service. Thank you very much

Package Details

Pack TEST

25 Article directory submission + 1 Article writing (400 words)
    250 Web directory submission (PR4-PR9)
    25 Press release directory submission + 1 Press release writing (400 words)
    Price : $30 (First 3 Buyers will get $5 discount)
    Duration : 3-4 business days

Pack START

50 Article directory submission + 2 Article writing (400 words)
    500 Web directory submission (PR2-PR9)
    50 Press release directory submission + 1 Press release writing (400 words)
    Price : $55 (First 2 Buyers will get $5 discount)
    Duration : 5-6 business days

Pack GO

100 Article Submission + 3 Article writing (400 words)
    1000 Web directory submission (PR2-PR9)
    100 Press release directory submission + 2 Press release writing (400 words)
    Price : $99 (First lucky Buyer will get $9 discount)
    Duration : 7-8 business days

As i mentioned in the thread, I give you screen shot report, And of course i give you clean excel sheet report with PR of the website. Just try with our TEST package, Am sure you will come back to me with more orders. .

Assurance

As i mentioned before, It's 100% manual. And if you are not satisfied with my report, I will work hard again to get you satisfied. Else i will refund your money for sure. .

Payment

I do accept only PAYPAL.

Please POST your interest, I will PM you as soon as possible. Or you can PM me as well. I will be waiting to reply you. Thank you

If you need any further information contact here:paybhw@gmail.com

Thank you for reading :) Good day!!

Way2go, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  2. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I took Pack Test. I received the report within 4 days on Saturday. I checked them and the service was as described. I also recieved the folder of images with the proof that every entry was done manually except the web directories. I am not saying it wasn't manual, it would be just so hard to create all 250 images for directories. There were 3 excel sheets. They were for web directory submission, press release submission and article submission report in details. It included the PR of each site, its URL and the URL to a post that was already approved. About half of them were approved already and the rest were waiting for approval.

All in all, I rate it 10/10 as the service is worth the money you are paying.

Don.

mzonas, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. Deepakdude

Deepakdude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    I would like to make a try with the test pack.. If things goes well, we ll have the deal,,,

Regards

Deepakdude, May 30, 2010 IP
  4. Deepakdude

Deepakdude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kept their words.. Good work.. In short worth the money you are paying..

Deepak

Deepakdude, Jun 4, 2010 IP