1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legal Entity

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Kasparoff, Aug 27, 2005.

If someone wants to register multiple accounts with Google AdSense, what form of legal entity would be the most suitable to perform that?

Kasparoff, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  2. Willy

Willy Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you're based in the U.S., an S-Corporation or LLC should do mighty fine. Cheap to incorporate and run. Some states even allow anonymous ownership. I'd prefer an LLC, myself.

Willy, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  3. Kasparoff

Kasparoff Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for help, Willy. I am also leaning more toward a LLC in order to gain certain advantages. How much is on average costs to form a LLC?

Kasparoff, Aug 28, 2005 IP
    frankm likes this.
  4. Willy

Willy Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're forming an LLC, consider forming it in Delaware or Nevada instead of your home state; just read my site (in the signature) or any agents' sales pages for some good reasons. For foreigners like me it's even more of a good deal, but might be worth it for you as well, depending on your specific situation.

A Delaware-based LLC would probably cost you around $300-400 (from a reputable, well-established Delaware agent) for a "standard package", since you're be a domestic customer. Just leave off the glitzy "deluxe corporate kits" and other unnecessary overpriced made-in-China stuff and it will be quite affordable.

Check out the Recommendations section on my site, I've gone over all of the official registered agents in Delaware (quite a long list...) and listed the ones I consider best with regards to longevity, record with Better Business Bureau, trustworthiness and other factors. (Ignore the price comparisons listed on my site, though, as they're for LLC formations for international clients.)

Willy, Aug 28, 2005 IP
  5. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    One think to take into account for people in the US is that if you form an LLC or Corporation in a state other than your home state, you will still have to pay the franchise fee in you local state. So most of the time its cheapest just to go ahead and file in your own state.

For example this is what California says:

tlainevool, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  6. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Willy, any reason why the Paritate Bank in Latvia is not on the list? http://www.paritate.com/ It is a very good institution, and it allows you to have multiple accounts from your main account, all with their individual ATM cards. So if you have sales agents etc, then you can log into your main account and transfer money into their account. Well worth a look IMO, unless something has changed recently that is (other than Latvia now being part of the EU of course) :(

Old Welsh Guy, Aug 29, 2005 IP
    Willy likes this.
  7. Willy

Willy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, will do some background checking on them and add them to the list. No particular reason for their absence; I rely on recommendations, such as yours, to develop the site and list, and it still needs a lot of work :cool:

Yes, being part of the E.U. and operating post-9/11 means that many Latvian banks now have almost as stringent requirements for opening accounts as U.S. banks; utility bills and whatnot are required in most cases :eek:

Willy, Aug 29, 2005 IP