1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legal Action Against anti-human Google

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fixxi.net, Aug 22, 2015.

Dears,

I am looking for solicitors and general members of the public to join and support this forum movement against Google's malpractices. This move has been initiated after I had enough being treated like a half-human by these jerks at Google.

This movement will use public fund-raising to fight Google's dehumanization of small businesses and web entrepreneurs by abusing its search engine monopoly status. This will be the people's voice i support of larger fight-back efforts led by some of the EU Agencies. This is a global effort however.

Google is the only organization at this size which only employs 30 000 People ( data check was from 2 years ago ). It is only 30 % human. It is 70 % robotic ( hardware and software ).

Most companies at that size employ 100 000 People or more.

Google is a trans-human, semi-robotic company, which currently leads the destruction of small businesses and subsequently will turn into humanity control and depopulation. Sure some people embrace these concepts, but are you sure you will not be affected ?

As a small business we have records of being mis-treated by Google's adsense and adwords programs which are currently ran by semi-robots ( software ) which tags people on the Internet as unfavorable and bans them from these services. This is trans-humanistic abuse of monopoly power.

Their technology will be grown to mark and ban people in the larger sense.

We all want technology but we want it to help us as humans. Do you want technology that dehumanizes you, isolates you in order to serve a few future-semi-hybrid people. That does sound like a sci-fi communism but is happening. ( Although the word communism may be inappropriate here, communism reads Evil to many westerners )

You won't be able to fight alone for much longer.

If you have been hit by Google and wish to fight back, come and join here to bump up our voices. We need a mass of people before we can kick a fund-raising campaign which I have good hopes for https://www.facebook.com/groups/888272177932627/

[​IMG]

fixxi.net, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  2. 24Hours

24Hours Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why you would want to take action against a company using modern technology that delivers services which require that technology to do it well. I mean, you can just stop using their search engine, and you don't have to advertise with their Adsense. There is nothing dehumanizing going on - in fact, online technology has been epic in bringing people together from different parts of the world for both fun and work. I don't need a human putting my movie into the movie rental kiosk, it can be done by a robot. It's ok, I will still have to get up at some crazy early hour to drive my son to football practice.

24Hours, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  3. footyT

footyT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a crazy idea :rolleyes:

footyT, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    LOL. So far you've gained 6 people in your facebook group. I see some real fighter's spirit there!!

It sounds like you're joking, but if you're not, I have an advice for you. Remove Chrome browser from your computer(s), change your default search engine to Yahoo, Bing or DuckDuckGo and never use any devices (smart phones, tablets, etc.), entertainment (YouTube, G+, etc.), services (Android developers, etc.), add-ons (Google Docs, etc.), downloads (Videos, Music, etc.), software (Analytics, Apps, etc.) offered or supported by the big G.

This would be your litmus test to prove whether or not your protest is real.

qwikad.com, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  5. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Every time I read this phrase turns out to be another scam..

goscript, Aug 22, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  6. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that. For your next trick you could maybe demonstrate how to nail jello to the ceiling! :)

ecchi, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Epic fail.
    You got a butt hurt and want to sue for it!

BTW, Google only has 65% of market ... how is that a monopoly?

Agent000, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  8. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Because "a monopoly" means more than 50% of the market. I know it is a long time since I studied maths, but I'm pretty sure that 65 is a bigger number than 50.

ecchi, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What an absolute load of bullshit. Suggest you go and look up economics 101 before embarrassing yourself any more

To help you out, start here: https://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=definition of monoploy&oq=definition of monoploy&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6639j0j7

10. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    You choose to quote Google's facts to defend Google?????????

As to studying "economics 101", don't need to - Been there, done that, got the piece of paper that says I am more qualified that you to define "monopoly".

ecchi, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Here is a challenge for you: show us one authoritative source that backs up what you claim.
    I can show you 1000's that back up what I claim.

12. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Well nip down to your local library and borrow a book on economics, that will explain it all to you!

Or you could rely on Google's definition and go on believing everything you read on the Internet is 100% true and accurate - your choice!

Or you could even sit down and think about that definition in your link, because if it were true a monopoly could never exist, it would be a fictitious thing, like a unicorn. No one could ever have exclusive control. Even if the state took total control of a thing, there would be black market sellers, your definition is impossible.

But it is not my job to educate you, that should have been done by your teachers. So go on believing everything Google tell you if you want.

ecchi, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  13. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Throw into the mix the European vs. North American understanding of economics and we have a total mess here. Europeans are more prone to believe that monopoly is bad. Not so much when it comes to the North American mentality.

qwikad.com, Aug 22, 2015 IP
    goscript likes this.