1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Left BANS for This -> Craigs Agent

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by upnya, Mar 6, 2008.

1. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow.. stop making up lies.

Ebay allows this. They've emailed ebay, told them exactly what they were doing, and ebay said it was okay. They also sez that it has to follow the TOS of craigslist. But seeing that we're supposed to create 10s of gmail accounts... But, if you read between the lines of the craigslist terms of service, you probably can justify your actions.

Anyway, save ur time.. I have the full version of craigs-agent. The amount of time spent on that software can be used for something productive.. like get a REAL job. You'll make a lot more, guaranteed. Now, if you're planning to outsource this job for like $1 - $2 an hour.. you have something going there. It might take you a month or so to make the $100 initial investment.

mroversized, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  2. seowarrior

seowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the first I've seen this. Can anyone else confirm this is true?

seowarrior, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  3. spyxx

spyxx Peon

Best Answers:
    "Refunds

We will issue you a refund if the software fails to work on a PC of your choice that conforms to the minimum system requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure you have a PC that meets the minimum system requirements before placing your order. We ask that you allow us due diligence to correct any problems you may be having on your particular operating system before throwing in the towel. It's extremely rare that we cannot fix your problem. Supported operating systems are Windows XP, 2000 and Vista."

Very Bad customer service, Beware! They stated that they will give refund if the software failed to work on their term of service. Here is what happen, I have been contacting their support like 6 times and get no answer at all. I dispute them via paypal and Ask for a refund, and they said that they will only give refund within 2 weeks. I install the program on the 15th day after purchase. The program is not working at all on my windows based mac. I told them everything about my concern, and he doesnt even care. He even accused me this

"We're in business to create great products, so that we can sell them... not rent them out and play the PayPal refund game weeks later."

I don't know about the product since it was not working. just wish that I can make this things clear. Been a week since the last time they replied to my message.

Read some more bad review from craigs-agent user Here!!
    http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=234620

Beware! Beware! Beware!!

spyxx, Apr 21, 2008 IP