1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LedZeppelinLyrics(.)com 300 daily

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Belzibut, Mar 23, 2008.

Hi, I have ledzeppelinlyrics(.)com for sale.

I bought this domains a while back and installed a song lyric script on it. The site now receives approximately 300 unique visitor daily but used to have almost 1000 back in June / July 07. I upgraded the script and the site became really slow, for months I lost traffic but I re uploaded the old script a few months ago and the traffic is now back. The adsence is using the same as song-lyrics.ca so I'm not sure how many clicks it gets but not much, it should be much more implemented in the site.

I always had the intention to build a nice led zeppelin fan site that would include different affiliate programs like posters.com for led zeppelin posters, amazon.com for led zeppelin cds and dvds, and others like ringtones including adsence but never had the time and now I'm looking for offers. The sale also include the site.

Some stats:

Indexed pages in Google
    Indexed pages in Yahoo
    Inlinks in yahoo
    Way Back Machine

Led Zeppelin may be reuniting for a world tour. This is the band that will still be popular in 500 years.

Please post your offer or pm me.

Thank you for your time.

D.

Belzibut, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  2. Belzibut

Belzibut Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Received an offer for $20 via PM, definitely looking for more keep the offer coming. Posted on multiple forums.

D.

Belzibut, Mar 24, 2008 IP