1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn new social network launched by the best Brazilian player

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by monzir alghali, Jul 1, 2016.

In an era dominated by Facebook , it is difficult to imagine that other social networks may represent a threat to the site Mark Zuckerberg . But , a new player in this field , someone who is able to mobilize a lot of users for this new social network .
    We're talking about the famous Brazilian player Ronaldinho , who also decided to launch a platform very similar to Facebook in the form of features with minor differences . The new social network bears the name of the player "ronaldinho" a social network to interact with the player , and the rest of the members registered on the site , allowing you to exchange messages, participating with pictures , videos, and comment on other people's posts and work for Ike her , just like you used Facebook .
    One advantage of this new network , is that you will be too soon to your favorite player Ronaldinho and you will see all the publications , which will appear by default , even if not registered on the site , these publications and news about the player and his professional life as an athlete .
    You can send messages to Ronaldinho , but it can take some time to Rd.ldi already nearly 40,000 friends who are on the rise in its new location.
    [​IMG]

>>>>>> Click here to visit the site

monzir alghali, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    OMG how vain is he?!
    I guess he's betting his brand is going to be strong for a while yet.

Normally when you select the language you give the name of the language in that person's language. Ingles caught me by surprise.
    upload_2016-7-2_10-25-44.png

Only 20 people like the jokes page?
    http://www.ronaldinho.com/index.php?tab1=timeline&id=Epic_fail
    I guess this is a good opportunity to get in there and dominate.

sarahk, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Copy FB with "minor differences". Yep, I can see it being a HUGE success. Face palm.

dcristo, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  4. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    This is almost sad, who told him it was a good idea to do this?

David G. Welch, Jul 15, 2016 IP