1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn How to make a wordpress website in easy steps.

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by mukeshgbg, Mar 15, 2013.

I use wpbeginner to learn everything related to wordpress.
    They have all the information and video tutorials by which you can learn making an wordpress website in few hours.

Here is the link to the site, you can check on it:
    http://www.wpbeginner.com/
    Code (markup):
    If you want help in making a wordpress website, then just you can ask them to setup your wordpress site with all plugins for free, just fill the details and ask them to make a site for you here:
    http://www.wpbeginner.com/free-wordpress-blog-setup/
    Code (markup):
    Regards
    Mukeshgbg

mukeshgbg, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  2. gi x mister0big

gi x mister0big Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have a question, is there a way i can just pay a small fee for the same service as i already have webhosting?

gi x mister0big, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think the best way is to start learning the basic of PHP, Wordpress structure, then learning the more suitable plugins and most of all get a knowledge about what you install in your website... then with the time runing you will find your self knowing Wordpress more than your self... Sure tutorials are helpful but i think learning alone is the best easy steps to make a website using worpdress or any other CMS !

themes4all, Mar 16, 2013 IP