1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn How to Code a Basic Wordpress Site

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Hades, Nov 14, 2008.

1. parkerproject

parkerproject Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    dude that is expensive,even a google search comes up with free online tutorials on word pre

parkerproject, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  2. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You clearly haven't read this thread at all, and only read the first post. If you can please post at least one link that shows up in google where someone is willing to teach you for free, or I'll make it easier, where someone is willing to teach you for less than $149, then I will admit that you are right.

Otherwise, please read the whole thread before posting, and don't post unless you have something smart or constructive to say.

Regards,
    Nick

Hades, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  3. willhaynes

willhaynes Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $299 is a great price!

I think people don't understand how hard it really is to learn wordpress from writing. I had a devil of a time figuring it all out from wp-designer (although he did a great job).

It would have been much easier if their had been someone there to help me through the process

Just my 2 cents,
    Will

willhaynes, Nov 29, 2008 IP
  4. ecoboss

ecoboss Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Hades, do you think a noobie could do this with your help.

When I joined had I added you and rochow to my buddies list as I have a project I'm pretty passionate about that I want to get live.

Its an ecosite and I want it to be run with a wordpress cms (as much as possible). I tried to run it as a contest for someone to design and code it but was convinced by someone on this site to pay for the design/psd files first and then get a coder to actually build the site. I'm sorry to say that this far it hasnt been great advice but I guess at least I have an index and inner page to go on. Would still like to tweak it but actually getting the site live has to be the priority.

I'm a bit fed up relying so heavily on others "and then being let down" and I dont know if I could do it but if not perhaps you or rochow will take it on.

Anyway let me know and if so I'll pay you.

Regards...

ecoboss, Jul 6, 2009 IP