1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn how to build a big list and get 2,000 visitors to your site everyday

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shulink, Jan 30, 2012.

Why should you build an email list?

If you are in the internet marketing business for over 6 months, you should learn by now that money is in the “list”. You should start building an email list if you haven’t already done. It doesn’t matter how much traffic you are currently getting, if you don’t have a list, you are leaving money on the table.

I have a list of 15,000 subscribers in the financial niche and each sales email (during product launches) that I send to my subscribers, I’m able to rake in over $10,000 in profit. I promote some high ticket affiliate products and get a $800 commission when they buy a $2000 product. If 15 of these 15,000 subscribers bought the product, I get a pay check of $12,000. I also send out emails promoting CPA offers. I get $2-$3 whenever someone fill out an email address and I usually get 1,000 - 2,000 people filling out the free offers. That’s over $3,000 - $6,000 for sending out just one email and I send out at least one email to my subscribers each month.

You can also make money through adsense with your list. Here's how.
    Every time you make a blog post, you email them to your list and get them to visit your blog and hence more people click on your adsense ad and more money you get. If you have a list of 10,000 and 20% of these read your emails, that's 2,000 return visitor for your website. If you are updating your blog everyday and offering quality content, then you can get 2,000 visitors each and everyday.

Do you need a big list to make money?

The answer is no. You don’t need a big list to make money. If your list is responsive, you can make good money even with a few hundred subscribers. With that being say, quality is better than quantity.

How to build an email list?

If you don’t have a list yet, you should start building one with Aweber. Aweber is simply the best email marketing platform out there on the market. Here are the steps that you need to build a list

1. Get an account with Aweber.

2. Build a squeeze page that captures the visitor’s email. Here’s a sample squeeze page that I built

http://www.timwebtool.com/make-money-online-bible/index.php

Please note you need to give a free product or offer some incentive for the visitors to opt in to your email list. The best free products to give are ebooks and video tutorials.

3. After you get their email address, you should start building a relationship with your list. Instead of sending them links to your sales pages or affiliate products, you should continually offer them valuable content. You can send them updates on your blog post or information that you think is useful.

4. After you build trust with your list, you can then send them sales letters to promote your products or affiliate products. Please note the percentage should be 75% content and 25% sales email. The reason is you will piss off your subscribers if you keep sending them sales pitch. Unfortunately, 90% of internet marketers are doing just that.

How to promote your squeeze pages?

There are a bunch of ways that you can promote your squeeze page, both free and paid ones. We will start with the free methods.

1. Forum – Promote on forums and have your signature link to your squeeze page.

2. Social Media – Promote on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Please make sure you don’t spam the twitter platform. People will follow you naturally when you offer valuable content. You can simply post a link to your blog post each time you post something to your blog.

3. Article Directories – Submit articles to article directories such as Ezinearticles. They allow you to put a link on each article that you subscribe, so link it to your squeeze page.

4. SEO – Write a lot of quality content on your blog and you will get traffic to your site naturally. A majority of these visitors will subscribe to you list if they like your content. Quality of your content is much more important than quantity because your visitors won’t subscribe to your email list if they don’t like the content on your blog.

5. Joint Venture – This is one of the fastest way to get a lot of subscribers to your list. However, you should have at least 100 initial subscribers to your list in order to use this method. The concept of Joint Venture is similar to link exchange where you promote for your partners and they promote for you. Basically, you send out an email to your list that promotes your Joint Venture partner’s squeeze page, and they do the same to you. If each of you have a list of 10,000, you can easily add another 2,000 – 3,000 to your list by sending out one email. The technical term for this type of Joint Venture is called AdSwap. You can do a Google search or go to your niche forums to find Joint Venture partners. Please make sure you opt in to your partner’s list and check out their product before you do a Joint Venture. The reason is you don’t want to promote crap products to your subscribers or they will lose trust on you.

That’s it for the free methods. Here are some of the paid methods that you can use to build your list quickly.

1. Pay Per Click (PPC) - You can use Pay Per Click to drive traffic to your squeeze page. This is simply one of the easiest way to get quick and quality traffic. However, this can become very costly if you don’t do it correctly.

2. Pay Per View (PPV) - PPV or contextual traffic is a much cheaper resource to get traffic than PPC. You can literally get 1 cent per lead if you do it correctly. I will discuss about how you can use PPV traffic to get a lot of subscribers in the coming post.

3. Solo Mail – You can buy solo mails from people with an big email list in your niche. This is similar to Ad Swap, the only differences is that it is an one way relationship where someone else send traffic to your squeeze page.

Final Words On List Building

Keep in mind you can make $1 from each subscriber on your list each month. So if you have a list of 10,000 subscribers, you can literally make $10,000 each month by sending a few emails to these people.

shulink, Jan 30, 2012 IP
    victa likes this.
  2. creaper

creaper Peon

Best Answers:
    i will try this process thanks.

creaper, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  3. vegaspro

vegaspro Peon

Best Answers:
    Tim, why do you keep pushing your products here? DP will just delete your post again.

vegaspro, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  4. shulink

shulink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have anything to sell. I just thought it would help some newbies to increase their adsense earnings.

shulink, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  5. yurab

yurab Peon

Best Answers:
    Seriously, that what it’s called indirect advertising "Here’s a sample squeeze page that I built".

Your numbers are not real. Newbies can try, but it is just a waste of time. YOU WILL NEVER GET CLAIMED "responsive" LIST

yurab, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  6. bimmer

bimmer Peon

Best Answers:
    A list is great for selling stuff...don't think it'll work for adsense. Appreciate the effort to write such a long article though.

bimmer, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  7. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    using email list to get traffic is not safe in adsense, it can make your account banned because it can be considered as email spamming

lifeplayer, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  8. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I was initially impressed with such a lengthy post and then a few things dawned on me;

A) This is just a copy and post from:

http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense...-steps-build-big-list-more-money-adsense.html
    http://www.timwebtool.com/2012/01/29/how-to-build-a-big-email-list/

B) Now - if you were so good with your list - then why do you need to market your site on here and Warrior forum? Doesn't your mailing list respond?

C) Your listing in Google sent up warning signs to anti virus, it was also redirected to ad's and shit...

D) I am not buying your lengthy bull shit.

thsadmin, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  9. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so the big question -
    ho do u get 2000 visitors a day?

vna1611, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  10. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I guess you spam web master forums and try to build your email list - do people even read email anymore?

11. vna1611

Best Answers:
    is dat wat u do????

vna1611, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  12. vna1611

Best Answers:
    is it how u have so many posts here?

vna1611, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  13. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nah - I generally ask stupid questions, tell people to build strong backlinks, tell people to comment on blogs, tell them to submit their sites to link directories and spam their links - because I like to think I am an SEO expert. The majority of my posts are trolling...

14. shakira4

shakira4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Notdirect advertising and really like Spam

shakira4, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  15. abhishek anand

abhishek anand Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it smells of Indirect marketing for sure. But if I drop my hat of Online marketing consultant, I've plenty of things to be impressed with in this post. As long as I am getting something useful i don't care to give something back in return. Thx!

abhishek anand, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  16. jijosef

jijosef Peon

Best Answers:
    I will try :) thanks

jijosef, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  17. Densely

Densely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's easy to say but very very hard to do.
    in my experience SEO is the easiest and best covering way of making money, as most of the users are targeted and interested to your website content.

Densely, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  18. Reyesgtfs

Reyesgtfs Peon

Best Answers:
    I will try,keke...thanks

Reyesgtfs, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  19. gtk29

gtk29 Member

Best Answers:
    He is right. Email list is great for having returning users. If you write interesting posts on blog, then you can have some traffic through emails.

gtk29, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  20. Rahulbuzz

Rahulbuzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi shuklin,

great post, atleast you have shared something. most people who don't earn money. just critisize and demotivated or may be can't digest someone earn $10k by email list. They remember and think spam only when someone post something valuable here.

But your detailed post is good one.

Rahulbuzz, Feb 28, 2013 IP