1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Learn About Website Tracking Best Practice

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by warren211, Jan 11, 2014.

Many website owners are interested to have a good tracking software. This application can be used to track keywords, optin rates, landing pages, and many other things easily. There are many benefits that people can get by using tracking software.

Different applications may have different features and benefits for all users. When this software is used properly, it may give you a lot of valuable information.

First, the conversion code the software gives you should be placed in the website between the <body> </body>. This step is very useful to track the readers activity effectively.

There are some tracking applications that can track the whole activities, such as clicks, shares, likes, and many other activities. By looking at these activities, people can then know the best pages within their websites.

Therefore, they are able to optimize those pages. It is important to take a look at the engagement process done by some readers. By looking at this engagement, people can optimize their own websites effectively. Therefore, this process becomes very important for all website owners.

Tracking softwares can also track the optin rates. When people want to detect the optin rates, they should connect their websites with the autoresponder service.

Most of these autoresponder services usually have there own tracking software built in that can track the optin rates effectively and quickly. It means that all website owners can track their ability to attract new subscribers from the Internet.

warren211, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Which tool do you recommend? - your post is very vague.

sarahk, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  3. warren211

warren211 Member

Best Answers:
    the tracking software I use is adtrackz gold to me it is the best it is so simple to use but you get clear and easy to read detailed report of your campaigns another good thing is you can get a free demo trial to see what you think before you purchase.

warren211, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Given that Google Analytics sets the bar really, really high and is free it's pretty hard to justify paying for traffic stats. How expensive is it?

sarahk, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  5. warren211

warren211 Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can get Google Analytics for free and it is a excellent software but do you really want google to no everthing you are doing do you NOT think google no enough about you as it is.

I am not saying adtrackz gold is the best all I am saying is I use it plus it is so easy to use and the reports are easy to understand.

Below is the price you asked for:

Downloadable Version + 1 Free Installation
    Unlimited Domain License $77

Ad Trackz Gold - WP Plugin
    Plugin for Wordpress $67

6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So what if Google provides my Analytics? If you are concerned about what Google knows about you then you should really be blocking Googlebot (and the other bots it has). The ones who are concerned always turn out to be ones with something to hide such as spamming or similar. Google knowing about that has nothing to do with the choice of tracking software.

Going back to GA, there is an insane amount you can do with it and it's not rocket science. What have you been able to do with Adtrackz Gold that GA can't do?

Are you an Adtrackz Gold affiliate?

ryan_uk, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's steep just to stop the big brother effect. I doubt there is anything useful Google could gleen from my traffic stats (or my clients) that could possibly hurt me now or in the future.

sarahk, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  8. warren211

warren211 Member

Best Answers:
    No I am NOT a Adtrackz Gold affiliate if you check you will find I have not placed any links in my post

9. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. They are just a bunch of figures presented in a particular way. To interpret anything accurately from them it requires actual human review of the stats and site. Take a common example (one that people greatly misunderstand): high bounce rate. It doesn't mean the page (or site for that matter) is bad. If the page answers the question (or a link/advert converts well), so they do not need to look further, then the page has worked as intended.

I know you did not place a link, I can see that for myself. Asking if you are an affiliate does not imply you placed a link. Anyway, I am more interested in your answer to my other question. I did read a bit about this software and some of the comments were along the lines that it is not as polished as GA and doesn't do anything GA can't, but you might have another insight?

ryan_uk, Jan 12, 2014 IP