1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LeadBolt???

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mWebware, Jun 30, 2010.

1. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Each early payment depend on their own sole decision . CPALEAD do it too ,

alexgreatcpa, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  2. darkcoding

darkcoding Peon

Best Answers:
    well since i first whas a kind suspicious about leadbolt i just gave it a try a few weeks ago .
    And well to my suprise its just very good , they have almost identical suvey's to cpalead and ofcourse alot more and more international offers .
    My conversion whas very good like 20% with an epc of 0,34$ well and thats not bad for the niche im working in .han

But than i got to the time i earned like $300 in a week very easy and i whanted to check if theyre payout is good , so to my suprise theyre using Payoneer for a short time now and its very great because you can withdraw your money on any ATM in the world ( im currently also using for cpalead ) .
    I requested 2 very early payments of $140 i guess minus 20% vep fees i got 2 payments around $100 they both got in time and never got any problems with leadbolt .

They still cant beat the cpaleadpremium survey's but hey! give them some time and believe leadbolt will grow very very big , im currently using leadbolt alot more and also plannig for using it alot more ! leadbolt keep up the good work :)

btw sorry for my crappy english :D

darkcoding, May 8, 2011 IP
  3. SkullHacker

SkullHacker Peon

Best Answers:
    LeadBolt is one of the best CPA Networks ever I've been with. They care about their publishers, not like others who just ban you after you earn money. I wouldn't take names but there are some networks who ban your account without any proof. The support is fast and awesome! I recommend all of you to work with Leadbolt!

SkullHacker, May 19, 2011 IP
  4. ynka

ynka Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone!

Some time ago I’ve changed my mobile advertising network from AdMob to Leadbolt. I like checking my revenue several times a day but logging into account via its mobile site is very painful and takes too much time. There were no apps for Leadbolt statistics (there are plenty of them for AdMob) so I decided to create one - you can check all the important numbers in a matter of seconds.
    You can download it for free from Google Play (of course, it contains ads ;)) - I can't post link here, you can find it by searching 'Leadbolt Dashboard'. Hope it will be useful for someone.

ynka, Jun 3, 2012 IP
  5. joerudy1988

joerudy1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    they are quite good in my opinion.

joerudy1988, Jun 4, 2012 IP