1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lead Generator Jobs for Marketers - Periodix

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by IngaMor111, Jan 15, 2019.

Currently working on an invention for being hired faster on freelance/remote jobs.

The idea is common.

After uploading your profile, you get Jobs Feed with a prediction of being hired on a job (based on your skills and experience).

It's like Lead Machine for Freelancers.

To analyze and score your profile, we’re using AI and data analysis (over 500K+ daily it analyzes new remote jobs).

Based on Freelancing in America Survey data, about 79% of freelancers spend up to 30 days trying to find a new job.

Check it out - https://periodix.net/ and give us your honest feedback!

IngaMor111, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  2. Netcitynet

Netcitynet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really like the concept...
    This is definitely a much needed and desirable service, but my first concern was the cost.
    I searched around on the site but couldn't find anything related to the subscription price. I may have overlooked it, but I honestly didn't see anything. This was my second concern, when I'm not sure about pricing, or if I have to hunt for it and maybe even sign up to find out what it is, I usually proceed with caution.

I love the look and feel of the site and it was very easy to navigate, however, if I'm a freelancer and I have to spend money to make money, I'd like to have some idea upfront of what it will cost me. I certainly have no problem investing in my skill set, but it would be nice to have a clear picture of what I'm getting into before I sign up.

I could be wrong because maybe you just haven't put up the pricing yet.

If I ran a site like this I would offer some sort of free test drive (maybe a 7-day trial?), that way my customers could try it out before investing. This is a terrific idea and something I wouldn't mind using for myself. The site is very well done and professional, 2 thumbs up to whoever put it together. You should do very well!

Hope this helps, Good luck!

Netcitynet, Jan 29, 2019 IP
  3. digitech

digitech Active Member

Best Answers:
    makes it easy to work

digitech, Mar 1, 2019 IP