1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Layout problems!

Discussion in 'CSS' started by StudioWorks, May 2, 2005.

Hey all..

I really need some help on this one. I'm having some troubles creating this flexible layout. I have attached a image. It's a 745 width, centered layout.

I dont have problems positioning the header and the menu but i get suck in positioning the left area , div 1 , div 2 , div 3 and the footer.

I tryed and i tryed but i just gave up.. if someone could help me it would be great! ( see the image attached )

Attached Files:

StudioWorks, May 2, 2005 IP
  2. CompressedAir

CompressedAir Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting your problematic CSS/HTML code would allow us to help you a bit more :).
    It's best to start out making your layout simple, giving each layer a different border color and gradually add the rest of the layers one by one, seeing how it changes at each step and correcting it as needed.

CompressedAir, May 9, 2005 IP
  3. Colleen

Colleen Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, CA is right, we can't do a thing til we can view the source. :confused:

Colleen, May 9, 2005 IP