1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Layer Slider for NON Wordpress site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by bellcom, Aug 31, 2013.

I like the layered sliders like Layerslider WP for wordpress sites. It gets complicated adding all the different layers with different settings but is much easier when you have the admin panel like the wordpress slider plugins do. You can add your images and drag them around exactly where you want them on the screen.

I tried the jquery version for non-wordpress sites but you don't have an admin section to load your images & layers and add effects and settings. You have to write an xml file with all the settings which seems to be to be a bit more difficult.

Anyone know of a layered slider (not wordpress plugin) that would also include some sort of admin for creating the slides? I know a thumbnail gallery wordpress plugin I use also has a jquery version with php admin so even though it is not for wordpress you can still login to admin to create your settings so you don't have to write a long xml file.

thanks!

bellcom, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
  3. bellcom

bellcom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't look through all 90 of those yet but many were NOT layered and you have to write the code either html, js, css or xml to get them to work.

I was asking for something with an admin panel like most wordpress plugins which usually includes a preview window so can make changes and preview them and see how the settings you adjust affect the slideshow. Just makes it easier on more complicated slideshows if you can preview how the settings will affect the layers.

Something like this:
    [​IMG]

bellcom, Sep 1, 2013 IP