1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Lawyers Key - 70% Discount

Discussion in 'Sites' started by programmer_best1, Mar 24, 2019.

Domain/Website: LawyersKey.COM
    Expired domain : 2018-07-08
    Its 7 Years Old Website and Very Cheap Price.
    Price : $900 USD (It has been listed before for 3,000$, so i am offering 70% discount. and that price is way less than the value of the premium domain "Lawyers Key" without even the website)
    Payment Method : Paypal
    The sale include : The premium domain + The database + The forum coding.
    I am selling the website with discount because i don't have time to manage it and i have other multiple websites.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    How To Buy The Domain Name & Website LawyersKey.COM Through of Marketplace.digitalpoint.com?
    1. You have to create new account at digitalpoint forum, it's free. Follow this link -> https://www.digitalpoint.com/register/
    2. Then press "domain info : LawyersKey.COM (Beta)" button at above this page, or you can just go to this link -> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/lawyers-key-70-discount.2855903/
    3. Press "buy now for $900" button at that page.
    4. You will see a Paypal link will show, press the link, please input your Paypal detail and login, then sent the payment.
    5. After done, you can send me your NameCheap detail: Username and Email through PM (Digitalpoint Private Message). I will push the domain to your Namecheap.com account. it's only take a few seconds after I push the domain, the domain will appear into your account.
    6. if you have any questions just send me message through PM.

programmer_best1, Mar 24, 2019 IP
  2. johndavis74

johndavis74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    Does it make any money?

johndavis74, May 12, 2019 IP