1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lawsuit against google... my case begin

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by charlesgan, Dec 31, 2015.

1. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And the people who are now above you, they aren't going to agree with your theory.

pmf123, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When google first started their mass updates why back then, they were sued by various people,
    however, I am not going to go into the fully story, needless to say, they lost..Since google is a free
    ride, then they do not owe you any type of rankings, period, so it does not matter how many
    people you bring together, as all of you can bring suit against google, and all of you will lose.

Your best bet is to hire an seo expert to go over your site with a
    fine tooth comb, even if there is a glitch in your seo, then google
    will tank your entire site. You think their is no reason for google
    to tank your site, so there is most likely an issue with your site,
    or google penalized your site by mistake, it happens. You know
    more about your site then anyone else. Are you into those shady
    think schemes? I read about a site being penaized, and it had
    something to do with his noindex, so his site producing duplicate
    content because he did not diable noindex on certain options.

Google bitching will not do much good..
    be proactive and keep looking until you
    find out why google has penalized you...

You should also check your link profiles that are linking back
    to your site, however, if you hire someone to check out
    your site, then they will do this for you, assuming this is
    not about bad links, bad content, and follow their advice.

dscurlock, Jan 3, 2016 IP
    Agent000 and Webcenter like this.
  3. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is 'cheating' in many ways for many years, i am having an discussion with "class-action" lawyer and forwarding them about 10 issues that i want to bring forward for justice. All these years, google has been fooling around their fellow webmasters, and forcing them to the dead-end and squish their business for cash. There are so many anti-trust issues with them, and i even found some hidden trade misconduct. And i need now is a very skillful lawyer in class-action and hope they can bring the big gun to shot at this big dog! Once and for all!

You need to take a look at this google statistic, and their manual spam action taken every month. There are huge spike in recent year, and that mean they are making big change and no longer following the rules
    http://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/fighting-spam.html

Even i have discuss with their googleproductforum for over a month, they can't find any spam in my sites, and only blaming the affiliate link as doorway, and nothing major. But all i get is slammed with pure spam penalty for all my websites. That mean war, and i will no longer negotiate with them. It has been over 1 months in penalty and there is nothing righteous about this. And i use these times to dig all about google, and their dirty business. Yes, i have compile a good info and about 10 serious violations they made. I have referred the case to class-action lawyer too, and waiting for them to get into this.

Everything begins with Mattcutt, and after everything become a mess, they put him into 2 years holiday. And now the JohnMueller is following the track and causing even more disaster. There are lots of anti-trust and wrongdoing all these years, and these 2 are the person responsible.

The only way to take action on them is via class-action lawsuit and gathering the few people cases and forward it as one lawsuit. There is no escape from this, and finally they will have no choice but to admit on this and pay for what they caused. This will restore the order, and they will follow the rules and set the user privilege back to its first position. This will benefiting the general webmasters and everyone will have their chances to get their website listing in search engine(s).

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    charlesgan, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any lawyer will take this, but not on 33% contingency fee because they will just take your money with no chance of winning.

pmf123, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  5. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    I am not up-to-date on laws pertaining to anti-trust...
    however, i do see all that time saying that google manipulates
    results in order to benefit themselves, however, how does this
    relate directly to you? Yes, we know google pumps up serps for
    sites that they have high interest in, or better known as "friends or
    family of google" they certainly have control of results, so it
    would make since they they themselves have high results in
    whatever business practices they are engaged in...

again, how does their abuse of the results directly affect your
    site? You think you were big enough, and google penalized
    your site because of that reason? If this was the case, then
    how come google does not penalize msn, bing, yahoo, etc...
    you have been watching to many google fantasy tv shows...

and if google is engaging in the practices that you say, then ok,
    but you and your group are not going to be the ones to sue
    google; The only group that can take on a company of that
    size should be bigger then them, and that is the US Govt...
    and the govt may not want to get involved either unless
    enough people contact their law makers to get the ball rolling.

and this still has very little to do with your site; suing google
    will be years in the process, and will do noting for your site....
    you need to investigate why your site was penalized, and
    take pro-active steps by correcting/fixing your site....

There are people that can help you concerning your penalty,
    as they do this for a living, or you can sit there can keep bitching
    about how you think that google was jealous, and took you out for no reason.
    (rofl....)

I apologize for the last post...
    I noticed spelling errors everywhere.

The avg joe blow lawyer would not think about taking on such a case, even
    if he had 1000 clients. This lawyer will analyze the case, then quickly realize
    that such a case may drag on for years to come, and he has to eat too. The
    only group big enough to take on an anti-trust case like this would be
    the us govt, simply because they have the time and lawyers to do so...

I have a feeling that the op does know why his site was penalized. as stated in
    a previous post; There are a few sites that manipulated their search results, and
    when google beat them down, then they tried to sue google. My gut just tells me
    that the op knows the real reason for why his site was penalized. The best
    advice I can give you is to get rid of those practices, and do it the right way.

Google wants to reward you, but not for cheating, and their punishment is severe,
    and i know this sounds ironic because google themselves cheat because they boost their own interests in the results, and if you had site that was considered
    part of their friends and family group, then you can do whatever you want, but
    since you dont, then you have to follow the rules of google, simple as that...

Do not be concerned about google cheating the serp results.
    Just because google can do it; does not mean you can, and sounds
    like you are jealous that they can get away with it, and you cant...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    dscurlock, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  6. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. I never said Google owed me anything. I said that if they are manipulating rankings to drive advertising revenue--as many believe they are--that may be ILLEGAL under the laws of many nations. And that's regardless of whether or not it is "free".

You don't see the obvious conflict of interest that a search engine running its own advertising network creates? You can't see that?

But thanks for making this about me when it is not. I'm not the one who started this thread, I just chimed in with my experience and yet you target me.

And no, nobody needs to "hire an SEO expert" because "SEO" is bunk, at least it would be bunk if "content matters" which Google keeps saying but is OBVIOUSLY not true. If "content matters" (and the Google search engine is NOT smart enough to discern good content from bad), then "SEO" and keyword densities and all that crap would be IRRELEVANT and everyone focusing on that stuff instead of generating content would be wasting their time.

How do I know that Google cannot discern good content from bad? Because the sh*t webpages I put up as jokes always ranked pretty well for long periods of time when the quality content I put up always ranks then then gets buried and then I receive an email soliciting me to spend on advertising shortly afterward Google buries it.

Back in 2002 or 2003, I took an existing article about a dog, used a find and replace function to replace certain words so that the entire article was gibberish, and then put that article on a free web page hoster. For years, Google ranked that garbage web page on page one of its search results for searches of a certain dog breed. I used to laugh at the thought of people visiting my web page and reading that gibberish.

Back in 2004 or 2005, I took a listing of business names I ripped off from another website and just pasted that list into a html page and stuck it on another free web page hoster. At one point that garbage web page was getting several hundred visitors a month from Google and had a page rank of 3 despite having no incoming links (and how is that even possible?). So I took advantage of it and used a javascript redirect to redirect visitors to other sites.

Hustling incoming links is NOT "content". And Google's own stupidity of "nofollow" F'ed up the entire concept of links being a "vote" of popularity because NOBODY links to sites any more without slapping a "nofollow" on that outgoing link. I have an incoming link to one of my sites that was used as a source for an eHow.com article and guess what: that link has a "nofollow" on it. Even though MY SITE was used as the source for the eHow.com article, I don't get any credit for the incoming link because of that stupid Google and its "nofollow". And that's just one way of MANY ways that Google has F'ed up the internet for everybody. If Google was a smart search engine--and it is not no matter what the Google fanboys with their heads stuck up Sergey's and Larry's butts say--there would have never been any need for "nofollow" because it would be able to determine which links were adequate to represent "votes" and which links were not. If Google was a smart search engine, spammers would not have been able to game it the way they have for the past 15 years--and still do.

Google's crooked policies affect everyone who uses its search engine. How does the average search engine user not finding a good, quality site because Google buried it hundreds of results down beneath irrelevant results benefit the end user? It doesn't.

And why don't you consider that you see people saying that Google manipulates results because there may be a reason they say that?

Google needs to show increasing revenue each and every year or its stock price will drop like a rock. Every visitor Google sends a website is a visitor they do not have to pay Google for. If Google wants to boost advertising revenue, all they have to do is bury sites that are getting traffic today and some of them will end up buying advertising. And that's money for Google. And it happens ALL THE TIME.

billzo, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  7. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    You are still living in the past...

I guess it is easy to say what you are saying..."google saw that I was
    making big bucks, and they ditched my site in order to force me to use google adwords..."

Is that what you are saying? I know of an amazon affiliate site right now, he has DA of 70,
    his pages are full of affiliate links, so why is he banking every month? He offers content
    of such quality, only a few have skills to create, so how come his site is not penalized?

how many quality sites do you know that are penalized by google? Yes, there are few
    that got hit such as ezine because their quality control was lacking. Google does not know
    how much you are making, and your assumption "I was penalized because I was banking..."
    however, one could say, googled killed my site because I was getting too much traffic...

but you do not need to worry about all that seo crap...
    after all, it is nothing more then bunk and rumors, right?

Your comments indicate, even in the past are about gaming
    google results, and this tells me even today why you are going no-where....

You are correct...
    at this point, you do not need to hire
    any type of seo consult into why your site may
    have been penalized, as we all know why....

8. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You realize you just agreed with my point... basically no lawyer will take his case without him paying upfront for all the hours he is going to need.

pmf123, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  9. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    Even if google put the truth out about "how they game their own system" then there are
    only two types of groups that could take on google, and that is companies that are just
    as big, or the govt, of which, both types would have enough resources to do so...

When you have the type of power that google has over the internet...
    You will not find many that would be willing to commit resources to take them on.

Did you watch Steven Jobs on CNN? How he was conducting such practices
    that other people went to prision, even though jobs may have been the culprit,
    nobody wanted to touch jobs because it would have been a bloody fight, and
    it was much easier to convict those under him that had limited resources....

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  10. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    So, you think just because you come up with quality content then you should automatically get rewarded for top positions?
    Having unique content is just a single step of keeping your rankings when you do achieve this level. You are not going to get
    ranked on just one merit of having high quality unique content, why? Because there are sites that already have that
    authority, and when they put something out, then it will get indexed and rankings accordingly, so what about other
    sites that put out high quality content? Well, they have to compete for rankings, and backlinks are signals that show
    your content should move up the ranks. Just because it is high quality does not mean you will get over night rankings...

google is nothing more then one mass free directory, and the first stage of success is setting up a quality site with quality
    content, and if gbots can not make a determination about your quality, then your site will come up for manual review...
    and if google deems you have nothing to offer, then they will adjust your rank accordingly.

It is a privilege to be here, not a right...
    as far as google is concerned...you have
    no rights at all to be on google with great indexing...
    however, if you do it right, then google will reward...
    and you know what happens if you do it wrong...

Since you have no rights on the internet...
    It is simply risky if your entire business
    is 100% based or focused on the internet...

jrbiz likes this.
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I really thought that the FTC was going to take on Google a few years ago and do to them what they did to Microsoft in the 1990's, but Google got real good at political lobbying real fast and shut the investigation down. Here is an interesting recap of the FTC/Google events published earlier this year in the WSJ:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/inside-the-u-s-antitrust-probe-of-google-1426793274

jrbiz, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  12. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    BUT that has nothing to do with the class action being advocated in this thread because someone is not happy where Google ranks their site.
    That investigation was about Google's actions in ranking properties in sectors where Google had competing interests,

Agent000, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  13. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    It does not really matter what you want to advocate. People could certainly jump into a class-action lawsuit,
    however, you will need more then one lawyer, in fact, you may need a team of lawyers willing to use their resources.
    now I have added yet another group to the mix that you may need in order to go up against a giant such as google.

1: class-action. no matter how many enter the class-action lawsuit,
    you will need a team of star lawyers willing to commit their resources.
    (and I guarantee you that google will respond with their team of star lawyers...)

2: An existing giant willing to take on google.

3: govt such as the FTC willing to take on google, and as you can
    see the FTC was willing to do it, however, when the heat was turned up...
    the ftc no doubt cracked under pressure...

Even though I have done no investigation concerning their behavior, however,
    I would bet my empty wallet that they continue abusing results for their own self-interests.
    I have no doubt about this at all, because this is how big business works...

14. charlesgan

Best Answers:
    i have to agree, class action lawsuit it the quickest, and i have found quit some case study online. As long the case is filed, and the google lawyer will verify the case is true or not, and if the know the problem really exist, they jump into settlement instantly. I have read a case where there is small case only, and end up in 90 millions in offer. Well, that is the power of class-action lawsuit... and there is nothing google can deny or escape from.

BTW, the FTC is powerless in most cases, and the are lobbying to solve the issues. Which mean google is paying money to escape being brought to court. ITs all about money settlement at the end.

Google causing a big shrink in dotcom domain registration, and verisign is the first one to make official complaint on that. What google did later is launch SSL and profiting the verisign ssl provider, and they solve this issues with win-win solution.

fact is that, dotcom world is shrinking fast, and there are lots of good website with good content and ranking, are now dead. Yes, i keep track with lots of them. Does that mean anti-trust or? wrongdoing? or webmaster to blame?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    charlesgan, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  15. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will become bankrupted, if you lost this case

Furquan Ahmed, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  16. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    Hard to say without knowing the facts. I read alot of posts from various places like "google hit my site for no reason"
    then come to find out, there are reasons like bad on page seo, shady link schemes. It does not matter how good your
    content is; If you get caught up in those shady practices, then google can still hit you. I can just imagine some sites
    were doing huge bad link deals, and when they got tanked, then it was just to much trouble to get rid of them...
    and it really depends on the penalty also. I read about one site getting penalized due to incorrect settings, and
    when the webmaster made changes, then his site started to index again.

You have to be very careful where you get links from these days...
    getting to many in a short time, getting bad links...

for google to personally take out any site is a risk, if they do so,
    then there is no guarantee the webmaster will turn around and use adwords...
    and just because a site has some traffic does not always mean $$$

I do not feel that google takes out sites just cause...
    When a site gets tanked, then I think there is a reason...
    however, it is far easier to say "I was penalized for no reason..."

If google knocked out sites just because,
    then why even put up a site at all?

stop relying on google, and get your traffic
    from other sources, and never worry if you are penalized.
    google is only good if you are getting free traffic...
    always be looking for other sources of traffic...

dscurlock, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  17. charlesgan

Best Answers:
    find the verisign news at here
    http://searchengineland.com/verisig...p-in-domain-registration-renewal-rates-137739

Less than 2 years later, http://searchengineland.com/google-starts-giving-ranking-boost-secure-httpsssl-sites-199446/

ya, i have been 9 years in business and off-course i stick to the rules and play safe always. But all sites get tanked at once... might be due to spam or cloning which i pointed out in google forum (external causes), and the expert is nothing to say about. They are keep pointing finger to the webmaster guideline over and over... when i asked for proof or example of spam at my sites, they can't give any. That is all 100% ignorant. There is nothing wrong at my side (they confirmed on this), they don't want to remove penalty, they don't care about anything... that is their attitude that i am sick with.

Off-course, they have thousand of reasons to penalize any website or any size, and they will not think twice to tank any site. That is the biggest fear, and that one of the thing i want to fight on as well. Is it lawful or comply to any law to do so?

If they are NO wrongdoing at google search, they have nothing to worry about in my upcoming class action lawsuit.
    Its going to be interesting for me. There are so many nasty thing about them that i want to let the world know about.
    I am quit busy doing documenting recently and putting every details in place. There are evident gathering time, and i have lots more works to do from here.

Back to previous MattCutt, if they think what he did is rightful, there should be no reason to get him replaced and put on frozen for 2 years. The successor JohnMueller is repeating the mistake made and make it even worst. Now, there is RankBrain to replace human and its already 100% automated since 15th November 2015. This marked the new era of google spam protocol... !

charlesgan, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  18. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Can you share the sites with us and link to the google help thread on them?

Agent000, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  19. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    google is not worried; google has been sued before over "penalization" and won.
    Weather any sites are penalized or not; you are under no obligation to be online, nor
    does google owe you any dues for being online, and will argue this in court....

I suggest you stop trying to do things on your own,
    and hire an someone that can help you out. Everyone has
    pride, and they want to be their own self-expert...

It has to take quite a bit of work to get a site penalized. You did not get
    penalized just because google does not like your pen-man-ship on your site...
    Someone did something bad for google to take notice of your site, and there
    could be various reasons, malware, virus, speed of site, seo errors, mass
    link building that appears to be unnatrual. Did you check your link profile?

Even though google can make a mistake, however, it is hard to believe
    that google targets sites in order to take them out (just for no reason...)

What type of site do you have?
    Google can also penalize your site based on what your site is about.
    for instance; Anything considered illegal, ie: illegal downloads...
    dont think you can setup some type of pirate website and think
    google is going to take you to the bank, most likely not-for-long....

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    dscurlock, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  20. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That is why it would be good to see the site(s) in question. The OP did state:
    Maybe the site(s) are quite rightly penalized as thin affiliates??? Without seeing the site(s) and the 'googleproductforum' discussion we have no way of judging the legitimacy of the OP's claims re this.

Agent000, Jan 5, 2016 IP