1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Launched a free platform for shared online development

Discussion in 'Websites' started by weldpad, Apr 22, 2015.

I just launched free platform for online development of web extenstion, client and server side.
    http://weldpad.com
    i'd appreciate any feedback on usability, user friendliness and quality of the features.
    [​IMG]
    thx.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    weldpad, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  2. scott_r

scott_r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The icons below the preview need a text popover that's instantly activated--something like bootstraps tooltip. it takes too long for the alt-tag to kick in and the icons don't really describe at all what they do.

Also, when I scroll down on the 'Get Started' page the code sample gutter overlays the header.

I don't really get an idea of what it is from visiting the homepage either. You should have a short and sweet description there. Site also loads pretty slow.

Pretty good design, needs better fonts though.

scott_r, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  3. weldpad

weldpad Member

Best Answers:
    Hello scott,

My name is Eran,
    First thank you for the review, You don't know how importent it is for me.
    I would like to ask you a questions to understand what am I doning with this project.

Did you understand the service and find it usefull (free online social development of web components as a platform)?
    or no one needs it and I simply needs to scrape this platform idea?

Regards Eran.

weldpad, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  4. scott_r

scott_r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh yes, I understand and think it's useful. I just think you should work on developing your "elevator pitch" on the front page. A nice and crisp bit of text thats above the fold (i.e. they don't need to scroll to see it) that explains what it does and why that's good.

To be fair though, I'm probably not the person you'd be selling this to. Get out there and talk to some potential customers and see what they're needing. it goes a long way. :)

Best of luck to you!

scott_r, Apr 23, 2015 IP