1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling LatestParentingOnline.xyz | Fully Automated Parenting Website For Sale + 10 Website Free

Discussion in 'Sites' started by David Y. Buckingham, May 12, 2017.

This Awesome Designed Website is Only For Newbies Who Want To Earn Money from Amazon, Google AdSense & Clickbank, No Need To Update It's Fully Automated Website.

Do Not Miss Awesome Deal LatestParentingOnline.xyz, This Website Special Design for Newbies, Who wants to make Money from Adsense and Amazon, Clickbank, CJ and CPM Programs & more.

This website is based on Parenting Advices and 100% monetized with Adsense and Amazon totally. News are fetching Automatically through RSS Feeds and if you want to rewrite the contents you can simply change it's function from the plugin, for this website i choose not to rewrite.

WHAT ARE YOU WINNING WITH THIS BID?
    - A Niche website with great potential
    - An exceptionally designed website
    - A Very unique and Brand able Domain name
    - Custom made logo and matching design
    - Free domain transfer to your account
    - Free website transfer to your hosting
    - Awesome after sale support

Website Features:
    • Beautifully Wordpress Designed Website
    • Parenting Content by RSS Feeds
    • High demanding Articles and you can add own articles
    • Amazon Monetization Ready
    • Adsense Ads Ready For Rolling
    • Fully Integrated with Clickbank
    • Can be Monetized With ANY Network
    • Professional Look Building Authenticity
    • 100% Newbie Friendly Business
    • Absolutely No Experience Required
    • Mobile Compatible Theme
    If you want this Website In Your Own Domain So We Can Provide You Website Files + Database or I'll install in Your Own Domain then just message me FLIPPA or Add Me on Skype For Fast Chatting. Skype ID : WebsiteIsBest

BYN Bonus :
    You will get 10 websites for free with .xyz domains it will be professionally & beautifully automated website

If you purchase this website with BYN, I will send you websites list you can select from it :).

Note : THIS IS STARTER WEBSITE FOR NEWBIES
    NEED ONLY SERIOUS BUYER!

David Y. Buckingham, May 12, 2017 IP