1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Latest version of BANS released

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Claudek, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Aldouspi

Aldouspi Peon

Best Answers:
    That's right, you can add a variety of category pages to your BANS store that relates to the main theme or you can create separate stores. And then in articles or however you promote your BANS stores, you can point visitors to a particular category or sub-category page. ;)

Aldouspi, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  2. dotWdot

dotWdot Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont even get why bans bothered with the masking of links - people arent stupid, and nor is google - just because they arent going direct to ebay doesnt mean people wont realise when they get there.

I mean it may trick an extra 0.5% of people into clicking through but i would say its more about being useful than trickery.

Personally I think its all about writing a script yourself - learn something at the same time as saving yourself money and making something slightly different to everyone elses.

dotWdot, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  3. tptnyc

tptnyc Peon

Best Answers:
    Current price of BANS is still $97, v3. They should have reduced by 30% and could get more buyers.

tptnyc, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  4. potentmix

potentmix Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's my opinion, FWIW. If a mere $97 is a barrier, then you should seriously question whether affiliate marketing is for you. For me, it's strictly business. I've recovered the $97 many times over since I bought BANS three months ago. I've had an excellent ROI and anticipate that V3.0 will improve on that manyfold.

potentmix, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  5. Small Fry

Small Fry Peon

Best Answers:
    selling ipods, why didn't I think of that!

Small Fry, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  6. Small Fry

Small Fry Peon

Best Answers:
    BANS at $97 is a bargain. Spend one day building an ebay affiliate store by hand and you'll see the value. If you want to be a tight ass then sign up to clickbank so you can keep the 50% of your comission when you buy it. If you don't want to spend $50 then go get a real job as it takes money to make money. :)

Small Fry, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  7. tptnyc

tptnyc Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't rant and fume. Alright the price is right, do you feel better now! I have bought it now. Cheers:)

tptnyc, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  8. potentmix

potentmix Peon

Best Answers:
    No, no, no! It takes money AND work to make money. What a nightmarish rude awakening!!:eek:

potentmix, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  9. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The thing I've learned in my time on DP is that Internet marketers are a cheap bunch. :p They want a "revue copy" of some $10 offering, let alone pay $97 for BANS. PotentMix is right, sometimes you have to spend money to make money.

decodethis, Mar 8, 2008 IP
  10. live-cms_com

live-cms_com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    At least somebody needs a review to prove the product is not crap, which is also quite common at DP. But the people who ask for a review in every thread are a bit gay.

</rant>

live-cms_com, Mar 8, 2008 IP