1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Latest studies show that Facebook will Die

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by evelinawilliams007, Apr 19, 2016.

Latest studies show that Facebook will Die, they have done large studies whereas teens are leaving Facebook for Whatsapp, Instagra, Pinterest, what's your opinion on this issue?

Lets get together and share opinions, how facebook engagement and other metrics work for you.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Teenagers don't spend money, old people do. Facebook will be ok for a while yet.

sarahk, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I guess so, I am actually thinking that it might be dying till the end on 2018, that is what they stated in the studies too. Another thing to mention is that most of the world's traffic is mobile yet users will switch to whatsapp and pinterest which have been bought by Facebook for a reason, they know that anything viral has a sudden death at some point.

4. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Facebook grew so huge that I thinking people should be paid to be on facebook. I mean we're making the whole community, they should make a share revenue program for us, wouldn't that be more fair?

5. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, because Mark Zuckerberg and team is having an every update time to time and useful and has difference in the first version of Facebook and I don't think it will be dead because Facebook has the most users rather Insta and Twitter.

ShuperMhen, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The number of users don't really matter, anything viral can die a sudden death like Myspace and Hi5 that were through the first 10 websites in the world. Now they're making nothing compared to what type of income these websites used to have years ago. There are more network that have been affected such as Digg, can't recall others now but there are many more.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on how you define "die".
    To me it means that the site is gone - myspace hasn't died, h15 still exists but is eclipsed by an Australian tv show.

sarahk, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  8. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nope. Dying doesn't mean totally disappearing from the online arena. It means that it has lost at least 85% of its users and it's nothing it used to be. That has happened to both Myspace and HI5. From #5 Alexa to over #1000 Alexa to means it basically means they lost pretty much everything.. both users, income and the potential of ever becoming so popular again.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  9. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will not die i'm sure of that, totally.

ShuperMhen, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I am quite into thinking that it will go downhill at some point, the platform has quite a weak cracks, so to speak.

On another note I would love to see Facebook for as long as possible and on another note I would like to see it downhill.

The only thing that I'm quite afraid if it goes downhill is the disaster that would hit all the investors that have spent millions in ads to grow their business and some of them didn't even build a customer base, all of their profit is purely from "Posting on Facebook" and boosting pages and posts. Imagine the disaster for them and that sort of includes me. I have a brand that has over 30,000 users on the FB page, my main source of income for this brand comes from facebook.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Diversify before the decline kicks in and move your users to the new platform. It will make it worse for those who don't but you'll be protected.

Keep an eye out for new trends that look like they might work and hop on board - even if only to wait and see - and grab the good user name.

sarahk, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  12. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well thats really true. And they have to do is to support facebook i everything because that is where they are earning .

ShuperMhen, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  13. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Facebook exists only because of us. People and merchants. The problem is that the engagement on FB is going downhill which means that it's slowly going downhill, pretty nasty for the investors, not a real problem for the general user that is on facebook to chat with friends, play games and post BS all day LOL.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  14. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. . I think there is still an impact on the general user for they use it in communicating to their loved ones in diffrent places.

ShuperMhen, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  15. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everything that's centralized will die with the decentralization of the Internet. That might just happen soon enough.

WordTradeSolutions, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  16. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    That's exactly what I was going to say.

Realistically you probably only want to target users 30 years and older. Hopefully, by then they have their crap together and have money to spend.

eMonetize, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  17. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Every social media site eventually goes down in membership or dies. All it takes is just another brightest, greatest invention. Myspace, xanga, delicious or even digg (although I believe it's still kicking) come to mind.

qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2017 IP