1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Latest mascot design!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by scurvy, May 22, 2017.

[​IMG]

scurvy, May 22, 2017 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Looks great!

Only thing is, I would want to see the "H" better. I think if his hand was resting on the sign, it would be better, rather then him holding onto the sign.
    I would question if the text is correct for the image. Without context, the drill, and the text "need nelp" looks like its for a hire a handyman website, or even a jobs vacant website, while the "click here and change your life" text looks like it is more suitable for a health related site.
    And the combination of "change your life" and a guy holding a drill somehow reminds me of the film "wake of death".

Its just minor criticism, it does look great, and I am sure, that once it is on the site it will be 100% fine.

matt_62, May 22, 2017 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    and change your life should be in one line. Instead click here should be bold. at matt_62 mentioned for H . It should be visible.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 23, 2017 IP
  4. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The text has been changed protect client confidentiality.

scurvy, May 23, 2017 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is hard for me to comment without context. Is this for a handyman company? Or something else? Hard for me to understand how a guy with a drill will change my life, unless he is a dentist. :) The picture is well-drawn, at any rate.

jrbiz, May 24, 2017 IP