1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Last week , my earnings raised but today acct is disabled

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by obrusoft, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I feel I have to post one more thing. I worked hard digging myself out of a big red hole, but I don't give a crap how many reds I get for this post.

You freaking bleeding hearts, yeah let's give him anothjer chance! News headlines 1 month later: released convict arrested for murdering 5 people.

Give me a break, I live in Canada, but it's people like you that will initiate the fall of the America and guess what, Canada will be right behind.

All I can say is if there has to be victims, may they be the bleeding hearts so they can appreciate they pain that criminals cause.

Roman, Oct 14, 2005 IP
    blinxdk and EWpro like this.
  2. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If Google sees clicks coming from same IP addresses everyday..it is obvious.

Its not just IP addresses. Many IP addresses are not static. Google has access to much more data...like screen resolution, toolbars used, geographical location of users, browser used etc.

sachin410, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  3. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If Google starts giving a second chance to all ...it would encourage more frauds....people will think..."Come on..I will get a second chance ..why not try it once."

sachin410, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  4. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    1. It really doesn't matter what anyone here thinks. Google's policy is clear on this. He will not get a second chance.

2. This isn't about forgiveness or playing God. It's also not about somebody who "accidentally" broke the law. This is about a wilful decision to ignore the AdSense Terms of Service, which is a contract after all, to fraudulently obtain money paid to Google by advertisers. I can forgive almost anyone but it's a lot easier to forgive some when they are behind bars than when they're out prowling the streets looking for their next victims.

minstrel, Oct 14, 2005 IP
    Homer likes this.
  5. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what I mean by "second chance" here is definitely not from adsense but from other programs like YPN, chitika etc.

alang, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  6. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    that's much better.

But can you clearly state what the SECOND CHANCE is for? Is it another chance to take a risk of playing ads by breaking the policies?

kawebspy, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  7. wkw

wkw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many good opinions in this thread (and the ususal noise). I liked Alang's forgiveness and acceptance that apparently he was a bit clueless, enthusiastic, broke rules he never read but is out about it.

The comment about viewing it from an Adwords advertiser's point of view is dead on and surely something he's not considered (those of us that have spent money on that side will be more emotional).

and my comment to sachin410's post quoted here... those google guys and gals are high IQ. At least I think so. Some of those engineers probably just enjoy the game of out-gaming the scammers. All the sane voices in DP forums advise not to play games if you're in this for the long term.

wkw, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  8. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Nintendo, Oct 14, 2005 IP
    EWpro likes this.
  9. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have to, its my account. I'm not defending that guy, I just express my opinion. I'm and adword advertiser too. From my observation, there are two types of banned publisher here. 1st, is the one that really stupid, never read the TOS and doesn't that what he had done is wrong, and when he realize it, ist just too late. Second, is the one that purposely broke the TOS for their advantages, and these people is thinking that they're smart.

So for me, the 1st type of person, should be given a chance to join other program as long as they learn from their mistake but for the 2nd group, whenver they go, they will find a way to cheat. For them, cheating is their way of life and they can't live without it.

I hope I'd make myself clear here, no point to arguing with me about it because for me, this guys, definitely deserved the ban. Period.

alang, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  10. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    alang,

Although your comments are nice, there is no way to tell an idiot from a cheat on Google's end, and either way, nobody should be dumb enough to tell people to click on your ads and think its "fine"...

schlottke, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  11. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Nice job. You've learned a lot in this thread!!!! Yah, sure!!!!!

But Google, there my friends, so it's OK if they I tell them to click my ads!!!!!! But I won't do it again now that I've been busted!!!! pze forgive me and let me back in!!!!!!

12. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Gah!! You still can't decide if you have read them, and admit you like theft!!!!! 'But mommy, I'm only attempting to violate them and it's only a tiny little crime!!!' Yah, sure!! It's called stealing!!!!!!! Would you like it if I took money from you and said 'But it's for my friend that needs a little money!!' That's what you're doing, stealing from the advertisors.

13. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How does a 13 year old get a google adsense account? Isn't the age minimum 18 years old?

lorien1973, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  14. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Spend the next few minutes sloooooowly reading TOS rule #1337....

Then tell us what it means in English!!!!!!

15. obrusoft

obrusoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to below post , I'm stop posting now and deleting all the post
    Lock the thread

To below (Nintendo)
    I've nothing to said
    To below (alang)
    Why you must hate kids , It isn't good if they want to buy things by themselves

obrusoft, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  16. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @obrusoft - stop posting, more you post, more you look like a dumb. And tell you what, I'd chance my mind about you should get a second chance. I'd make a mistake, all of you are just the same.

alang, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  17. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Before you join another program on the internet, let a lawyer translate it for you in to kid language!!! Don't bother trying to get in to Yahoo!!!

18. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    its better if he just finish school first because thinking of making money online. Damn, I hate kids

alang, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  19. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it possible that if some one hates so much, it could screw your account, right?

ken123, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  20. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    no, its not possible.

alang, Oct 14, 2005 IP