1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Large Link Building Packages for Many Clients

Discussion in 'Services' started by Badlands07, Aug 15, 2009.

I have been trying to find a reliable link building partner for my 60+ (and growing clients). I have tried so many services on this forum it makes my head spin even thinking about it. Some good, some bad and many of the good ones suddenly disappear, so I have a hard time trying to find a reliable partner I can go to each month for more services.

The last guy I tried was this one which I really liked the package and price) they he was offering:

Thread for reference - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1457344

Offer:
    Great Link Building Packages for lowest price of only $110
    · Manual 4500 PR0-PR8 Directory Submission.
    · Article Submission – 1 Article (500 words each) writing + submission to 1500(PR0-PR7) article directories. 3 urls allowed per article.
    · Blog Commetns- 500(PR0-PR6) blog comments in do follow blogs with keyword + url added in each comment (Note: Approval of blog comments depends on the administrator/ owner of the blog)
    · Social Bookmarking – Submission to 150 social bookmarking/ networking sites.
    · Press release submission- Press release writing (400 words) + submission to 100 Press Release sites
    · Forum Posting – 200 posts (20 accounts created in different forums with site url added in signature+10 posts will be made per account)
    · Find 20 related to your site links.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any service like this as I would be VERY interested!

Thanks in advance...:)

Badlands07, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  2. deshkar_sandesh

deshkar_sandesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well...$110 for such a huge package....so that is why i guess he has disappeared.

If you are looking for such an offer with reliable service then best of luck from me..

deshkar_sandesh, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  3. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you offer as I am not stuck to a certain price, but I require reliability, communication and quality?

Badlands07, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  4. webtwist-design.com

webtwist-design.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    webtwist-design.com, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  5. cpaburnoutramiz

cpaburnoutramiz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contact me personal for linkbuilding service will provide u the best service although the rate is less . we are trying to build clients so pm me with ur contact details. will be in touch.

thnx
    ramiz

cpaburnoutramiz, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  6. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually I already use them and I understand I am one of their biggest customers. Thanks...:)

Badlands07, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  7. CB Corp.

CB Corp. Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can try my .edu link building service, TOTAL 154 dofollow links and different IPs.

please let me know

CB Corp., Aug 21, 2009 IP