1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Large Directory for Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by silentshadow, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This is a large directory running phpLD 3.3, just have not had the time to upgrade to phpLD 4. It has just over 17,000 links, it did have almost 18,000 when I purchased it back in June: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1844448&highlight=thebigdir.info

I did a lot of cleaning up on it and deleted some sites that were no longer alive and junk links that were posted, there is probably some on there now, just have not had the time to clean it up anymore. Traffic has really declined over the past few months, partly due to me not having the time to devote to it anymore.

Bidding will start @ $5.00, you can buy it now for $20.00, will only accept Paypal. If you have any questions or want to make any offer feel free to message me, most cases I will answer immediately.

silentshadow, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  2. digital_tec

digital_tec Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Site is sold .....

digital_tec, Nov 11, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.