1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Laravel/Symfony, AngularJS developers wanted

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Googl, Jun 17, 2016.

I am searching for AngularJS, and Laravel developers to work with me. You must be available most of the time within a 24hr period via Skype.

I am searching for someone that can pick up quickly using Repositories and MVC patterns especially in AngularJS. You've probably built bootstrap Admins before. Have good understanding of responsive websites.

No teams as I am building my team as well and I am preferably searching for developers from Europe and USA. But I will accept any skillful developers.

You must be prepared to show script samples of your work. You must have solid understanding of Bootstrap. It will be helpful if you have used any of the following; Bower, SCSS, OcLazyLoad, Git and have good UX or interface design skills which you can convert into responsive interfaces.

Send me a PM and we shall discuss further on Skype.

Googl, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  2. Joy_daffodil

Joy_daffodil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Joy_daffodil, Jun 27, 2016 IP