1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Laptop with longest battery life?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 8everything, Jan 2, 2007.

1. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have my laptop that is toshiba and this one is very good and long living battery if i charged it once i can easly used for 1 day without any charging this is my personal experience

unknownpray, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  2. loss

loss Peon

Best Answers:
    New battery to go through several full release process (activated) in order to work properly. You want your notebook battery longevity, there must be a good start,You should not use an external power supply, the battery inside the power exhausted, until the shutdown, after the exhaustion of the battery charge, charging time must be more than 12 hours,Repeated three times to activate the battery, in order to lay a good foundation for future use. If you generally do not, do not store full power, each 2 to 3 months is necessary to use to use.Do not use the battery every time the battery run out (preferably in a warning, then charge), this effect can lead to life. Some batteries run out you will protect them,Also known as lock power. After re-activation, can restore some of the power. pcbatteria.com

loss, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  3. redjackers

redjackers Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with macbook..my macbook till 6-7 hour still on..
    try buy it

redjackers, Dec 28, 2011 IP