1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Laptop Reviews

Discussion in 'Sites' started by david_ben, May 21, 2017.

For sale is a great website - premium content & design! Growing established serious business!

Amazing design, well-researched and high quality content written by american product review writers and IT geeks.

I have started to build this website 1 year ago. It took months to reach the current interface, features, etc.

Traffic was 100% organic,so most of traffic, around 90% comes from search engines, mostly USA.

Monetization methods:

1. Comission Junction (left due to amazon better performance)
    2. Rakuten Linkshare
    3. Amazon (the best option)
    4. Google adsense

Content:

The content is original and 100% unique, only premium quality. I have been working with Tech Geeks, and there are some "Hands ON reviews" and pics. All reviews are absolutely unique, unbiased and credible. The content you see on the site is:

- Engaging
    - Informative
    - Well researched

The average word count for review is 1000-2500.

While testing, I tried to put Clever Call To Action forms.

Having a look at the website, you will agree with this statement.

Platform:

The platform is WP. I have been updating the engine constantly, so there is no conflict between the current theme and the current version of WP

Template:

I'm using premium template, which is being updated monthly.

Features:

- Very flexible and professional laptop comparison
    - Laptop Finder
    - Different Charts
    - Daily Deals option
    - Complete buying guides
    - Complete HOW TO materials
    - Forum with useful tips and tricks
    - Live chat (our customers are happy with it)

+ Spanish version of the website. 90% of reviews have been translated to spanish by professional translator. So, you will get 2 websites: Eng/ES. Unfortunately I didn't have time to add more spanish reviews.

WORK DONE:

1 - Premium Backlink building (Guest Posts from High Authority sites: DA 70 + ex: huffingtonpost, medium, etc) Request them via PM (value $2000)
    2 - Safe SEO campaign ($299)

PENDING AND READY TO LAUNCH (Pro Bonus for new owner, included in package What you'll GET):

1. 1000$ value Salesletters and Follow Ups (written by professional Email Copywriter. There are powerful 70 emails in total. I didn't have time to use this campaign)

NOTA BENE: according to recent Google requirements: SSL has been added to the site.

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

1. EVERYTHING MENTIONED ABOVE
    2. DOMAIN NAME
    3. COMPLETE WEBSITE (INCLUDING THEMES, CONTENT, LOGO)
    4. ALL PREMIUM PLUGINS
    5. FREE SUPPORT DURING 1 MONTH
    6. SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS: TWITTER & FACEBOOK

REASON FOR SELLING:

As I mentioned above, I didn't have time to work more on website due my personal business and stuff. I was not able to update the website for the past 3 months and it started to lose its position ("laptop reviews" 3rd page of Google, etc) . I recently launched a reliable SEO campaign, so I hope the website will get back its ranking.

Well, all you need to do, just do small SEO work and marketing as the Hard and dirty job was already done and you'll move forward quickly.

The website has really huge potential! Just try to update it at least twice a week. it doesn't need hard working. As all major things has already been done. What's more. I have done SEO for very very hard keywords but you can rank it for smaller and long tail keywords with success.

CURRENT STATUS:
    - CLEAN GOOGLE WEBMASTER (no manual actions, no penalties, nothing)
    - CLEAN GOOGLE ADSENSE

david_ben, May 21, 2017 IP
  2. david_ben

david_ben Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FYI: Unable to link Paypal and Analytics. It says:
    Digital Point - Error
    A server error occurred. Please try again later.

For those, who's interested, request Analytics Access through e-mail invitation. Request All Revenue Proof. throuh comments.

3. david_ben

david_ben Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    REVENUE FROM AMAZON & RAKUTEN LINKSHARE: attached ZIp file

Attached Files:

4. chaoscript

chaoscript Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 40
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Acorrding to SemRUSH your site don't have any backlink

chaoscript, May 21, 2017 IP
  5. david_ben

david_ben Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for posting. Actually, Google requested to use SSL for secure sign UP. I had to move from HTTP to HTTPS that's why it says there are no Backlinks. The HTTP version of the site has backlinks from Authority websites. Here you have some of them:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/laiza-king-/5-important-features-crea_b_9599558.html

https://www.behance.net/gallery/35364747/Protect-Your-Laptop-and-the-Data-that-is-On-It

http://davidkw.kinja.com/ten-reasons-why-consumers-should-read-online-laptop-rev-1775112810

+, social signals you can check through: http://shareyt.com/SocialCounter.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lapshock.com%2F