1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

language problem help needed

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by arale, Nov 8, 2006.

Thank you for purchase nocenturyloop. Anyone here want to become my next customer?
    You can confirm by tell me which Lesson you want to see, I'll post here or you can ask nocenturyloop :)

which one is better ,the following two paragraphs ?

they want to express the same meaning . could any one tell me ?

SearchTrump is a professional supplier of search technology products, specializing in researching and developing information search and integration technology. Our products focus on international advanced intelligence web spider and accurate and effective index technology. They can help you crawl the information you look for and save in local server; index the searched information automatically by its own word database and then build a index ,query integrated information quickly and accurately through information integration platform. With our products ,you can integrate information in any industry website and intranet with ease(doc、txt、pdf、sql server、db2and so on). What is most important, the latest information is put at your figure tip, working efficiency is improved greatly. Seeing is believing! SearchTrump delivers best solutions tailored to your information needs.

sorry, i forgot to write the second paragraph.

SearchTrump is a professional company which focuses on the development and sale of search and integration technology. We hold the international advanced intelligent Spider and accurate available index as the core technology. And the relevant products can crawl the data that you want to collect and settle to local server, build index catalog and database automatically (Chinese words database included), and set rapid and accurate search for the information that have been integrated through the Information Searches Platform. We can help you to build your own search engine, to integrate manifold information in any trade sites or intranet (e.g. doc, txt, pdf, sql server, db2 etc.). We offer you mature information search technology with low price for promoting your working efficiency and providing the latest news. Please believe, you will do find a fit solution at SearthTrump.

arale, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  2. molluzzo

molluzzo Peon

Best Answers:
    I would combine them like this:

SearchTrump is a professional supplier of search technology products, specializing in researching and developing information search and integration technology.We hold the international advanced intelligent Spider and accurate available index as the core technology. These products can crawl the data that you want to collect and settle to a local server, build an index catalog and database automatically (Chinese words database included), and set rapid and accurate search for the information that have been integrated through the Information Searches Platform.
    We can help you to build your own search engine, to integrate manifold information in any trade sites or intranet (e.g. doc, txt, pdf, sql server, db2 etc.). We offer you mature information search technology with low price for promoting your working efficiency and providing the latest news. Seeing is believing! SearchTrump delivers best solutions tailored to your information needs.

molluzzo, Nov 9, 2006 IP
  3. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    They both need work. Either you or someone with a firm grasp of the English language needs to go over your paragraph(s) and correct the mistakes before you think of putting either of those on your website.

DeniseJ, Nov 9, 2006 IP