1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Landing Pages (SAAS or Wordpress plugins)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Latic, Sep 8, 2017.

Hoping someone can help me here.

I've been looking at landing page software and it appears as of around September 2015 its actually impossible to find an honest review of any of the software online, huge amounts of money has been poured into advertising by different people to push their product as being the one and only choice and I wanted some opinions.

The software is only going to be used to do some basic lead capture from Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin etc.

Pretty much want a catchy advert, some where for them to see a bit about the product and they then submit a name and email address / telephone number. All really really standard stuff.

Tested Lead Pages and their website is terrible and slow, did testing using one of their templates and it didnt really convert well, but that might be due to the advert vs the landing page etc.

Have used Unbounde before and it was decent.

My main interest is coming at the Wordpress page builders which seem to have come on leaps and bounds recently:

Thrive
    OptimizePress
    Beaverbuilder

These guys seem to be spending a LOT of money on advertising, but cannot really see anyone who is using them successfully who isn't being paid or an affiliate!

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation? What did you end up doing and how happy are you?

I've even considered doing simple HTML pages and then using a product like Hotjar (or an opensource alternative) to monitor clicks etc. but I dont know if I'll end up putting lots of time into this and then not being happy with the results.

Any advice or experiences that can be shared around this would be great!

Latic, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  2. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one at all got info about this?

Latic, Sep 15, 2017 IP