1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Landing my first Client

Discussion in 'General Business' started by iamIM, Mar 30, 2015.

Hello members, I want to ask an very important question. "How can I land my first Client. I have been working in an internet company DesignersX that specializes in developing websites, mobile apps, providing E-commerce solutions, CRM solutions. I have just started my career as Business Development Executive and I need clients. Please help me out with your experiences and knowledge.

Thanks!

iamIM, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You need to start filling your sales pipeline with qualified prospects. One quick way to do this (there are many other ways, of course) is to contact all of the company's current customers and ask the following questions:

1. Have they been satisfied with the company's services?

2. If they respond affirmatively, ask if they would be a reference and/or offer a testimonial.

3. If they respond affirmatively, ask if they can recommend you to any of their colleagues or friends who could use your services.

A customer referral is about the highest quality lead that you can put into your sales pipeline.

jrbiz, Apr 3, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  3. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    You might want to promote your service to others. Try using social medias or create samples of your work and post it to freelance service seekers. In that way you could then soon land a client

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  4. Verena

Verena Banned

Best Answers:
    You may advertise your services on this forum and fiverr. Freelancing sites like odesk works too... but getting a decent amount of traffic is not easy. So, piggy back on large forums/sites like DP is a good place to start.

Verena, May 12, 2015 IP