1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Woman Fashion Boutique- Premium Brandable Domain Name

Discussion in 'Sites' started by petershine, May 16, 2016.

HUGE Money Making Potential from Aliexpress.com (Alibaba) affiliates!

This Website is Specially Designed For Making Money from AliExpress.

It allows you to add thousands of AliExpress products to WordPress website quickly and easily. The Plugin will put your affiliate ID in all links back to AliExpress, so you get commission for all sales referred to AliExpress.com

The industry is very massive, there is a ton of growth potential here and you can jump in now with your opportunity to own an absolutely GREAT looking website with lot of free relevant content from aliexpress.com.

This is an all set up, up and running business that you could owned immediately. The website is easy to run via the popular and EASY to use Wordpress content management system admin panel. You could just concentrate your effort to promote this website and make money passively every month.

The Key Features of This Website
    • Very Lucrative and High Demand Niche – Lady Fashion
    • Fully automated relevant Content from Ali Express
    • Images on Every Post with SEO Optimization
    • Auto import or manual import of unlimited products and categories
    • Beautiful and Clean Premium WordPress niche-related theme!
    • Can be Monetized With ANY Other Network such as ClickBank, Adsense, CJ, etc.
    • Professional Look Building Authenticity
    • Absolutely No Experience Required

WHAT ARE YOU WINNING WITH THIS BID?

- A premium domain name, JoanBoutique.com. Similar new domain name likes “JulieBoutique.com” is now available at Godaddy but it is charging $2,595 for registration of this new domain name (See Attached Screenshot).

- A Niche E-Commerce website with great potential (“dresses” has over 368,000 average monthly search in Google; ‘fashion’- 90,500; ‘boutique’-74,000 that’s mean a lot of people are searching fashion dresses and boutique to shop online).
    - An exceptionally designed website with all plugins installed
    - Free domain transfer, JoanBoutique.com to your account at Godaddy
    - Free 1 month hosting ($3.95/month or you could change to your own hosting)

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS

-The site is sold under “As Is” condition.

-You could sell this site, but you could not duplicate the site for re-sell.
    screenshot.jpg

Why are you selling this site?

I'm selling because I have another project on hand, and I do not have enough time to grow that website. I don’t want to waste its market potential so now invite any interested party to further maximize its earning potential.

How is it monetized?
    This is an affiliate website where you earn commission from every sale made by referral from the site to Aliexpress. The site is primarily for Aliexpress affiliate program. Besides, you could also make money through ClickBank, Adsense, Commission Junction, Share A sale, etc.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No associated social media accounts.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Just few minutes. The site is up and running automatically 24/7. You just need little custom setting such as changing your affiliate code in the Admin panel which I could do it for you if you like. You could import more products from AliExpress and create more different categories in the Admin panel to further expand your business. You could concentrate your efforts on promoting the website and earn passive income every month.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The challenge presently is traffic. Since I don't have time to build backlinks for SEO or try Facebook ads, I just have to sell it rather than keeping it.
    If buyer will be able to manually build backlinks or buy backlinks from a reputable seller on Fiverr, you could bring out its full potential and earn a very lucrative income. Know that Aliexpress pays as high as 50% commission on every product sold.

petershine, May 16, 2016 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Has the website being making any revenue or getting traffic?

jaguar34, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  3. petershine

petershine Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is a brand new site so no earning nor traffic data. But it has huge market potential and starts at very low bid price.

petershine, Jun 1, 2016 IP