1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LadSport Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by SteveDarcy, Oct 22, 2014.

Looking for some reviews for my website http://LadSport.com

I am open to design, SEO, content and anything else please want to review. Feel free to criticize.

SteveDarcy, Oct 22, 2014 IP
  2. Kluivert07

Kluivert07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well-designed website but i think you shouldnt miss a match review because i didnt find any review for the recently played matches like MANU vs Chelsea or even the clasico

Kluivert07, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  3. RemyLango

RemyLango Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice and clean layout but I suggest to make the articles more user friendly by using no more than 2-3 sentences in one paragraph because they are very hard to follow and read otherwise.

Also, use instant eyedropper to make more appealing adsense ads. You want to make them like a part of the content...

Hope I could help!

RemyLango, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  4. Otto Baynes

Otto Baynes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is it meant to be for sports bettors who follow pretty much everything? I ask because it just seems a little too broad. Jumps from soccer to cricket to a camgirl promo to some boxer video to another camgirl promo. Maybe different sports under different tabs, if you have enough content to support that? Otherwise you risk people scrolling through four or five posts and not seeing anything they're interested in.

Otto Baynes, Nov 5, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.