1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Labeling your FBA products

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by OEChris, Jun 21, 2021.

Has anyone here used 2D Transit or Wizard software for labeling FBA inventory? Amazon recently upped its fees by 50% (or 100% during the Christmas season) for manually checking in box contents, so we're revisiting how we handle this. The alternatives to paying the fee are that you can either upload a box contents list to Seller Central, or you can label your box with a scannable box contents label. We had some trouble with the uploading method, because it was easy to make mistakes, and we'd get stuff sent back to us from the Fulfillment Center if there were overages or shortages. And labeling is super slow and doesn't really improve the error rate if you use the tools provided by Amazon. These third-party software solutions look like they might be the answer. Supposedly they auto-print labels and check your work as you go. I'm curious if anyone has tried them before, and with what success?

Edit to Add: Looking at the sites, first impression is that 2D Transit seems somewhat more comprehensive than Wizard in its auto-print and checking-your-work-as-you-go features?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    OEChris, Jun 21, 2021 IP
  2. Jack Jony

Jack Jony Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried prep center for me and they managed all for me. I have no worries about labeling of my products and return of products because they provide all services. You can talk with their live support chat. there site name is https://allinoneprepcenter.com/ Hope your problem will be resolved

Jack Jony, Sep 26, 2022 IP