1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Lab for Digital Marketing, SEO and The Web

Discussion in 'Sites' started by devgex.com, Nov 8, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I do not have time to manage it anymore.

How is it monetized?
    It has not been monetized yet. There is potential to start earning by asking for paid guest post submission, there have been numerous requests for that already (for free at the moment, because of DR 11)

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, twitter with 712 followers.
    https://twitter.com/seolab_org

How much time does this site take to run?
    As much as you are willing to invest in it. I am constantly also being asked for guest posting opportunities, so content is coming in by others as well.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Link building is needed to grow the sites reputation and with it, some great content.

devgex.com, Nov 8, 2019 IP
  2. Popnet

Popnet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can pay you $150 for it today.

Popnet, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  3. Dandil

Dandil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    150?
    nice

Dandil, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  4. KaiShinI

KaiShinI Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To be honest, I don't understand why you are selling this site if this is a potential to start earning. As I know you can make nice money running a site. To cut it short this could be a perfect hobby that will give you some money for doing something with pleasure, this is how I see the things. I have almost the same site as yours and I have been running it for a couple of years, most of the time I used it like a personal blog, but a friend of mine suggested me to buy SEO services ( inquivix.com) for my blog. I was really surprised by the results, my site was visited by a really big amount of people, and that's why I decided to sell advertisements on it. Now I make decent money, so to say this my little business and I am pretty sure I can grow it more, but a little bit later.

KaiShinI, Jan 10, 2020 IP