1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

KW Tracker won't update

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by randy72560, Oct 6, 2011.

I've been having issues for a few months, just sorta figured it would get worked out. But since its costing me every month I thought I would post and see what needs done.

Long story short, the KW tracker doesn't seem to update - I click to check all ranking, after a hit I hit refresh and it shows its done. But all the last checked dates are like from June. So I don't think its working.

Any ideas?

randy72560, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not seeing any issues on our end (all keywords have been updating fine for the ones I track). Can you double check that your PHP script you install that it uses is still there and functioning?

digitalpoint, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  3. randy72560

randy72560 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah hey man, seems like I had an issue with the php file - I see the path is correct and the file is still there. But IIRC I had some issues with my VPS - I think I ended up putting it on a friends server.

Either way, I just spent a few minutes trying to find the code I need to have in the file. But couldn't find it - Can you point me in the right direction and I'll try uploading it again, and if that doesn't do it I'll stick it on another server and try it.

Thanks bud

randy72560, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  5. randy72560

randy72560 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank bud! I ended up putting the file on a godaddy server, for w/e reason it just won't work on my VPS - Seems to be working now, At least some KW's are updating, Some are saying "yesterday" right after I ran the update, and some say October 10th - Which isn't right/ So I'm not sure - Going to cross reference some of them and see which is right.

Have anyone seen this type of issues?

randy72560, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are seeing old dates on some but not all, it may be that you hit your daily query limit (as imposed by Google).

You can check under your console... https://code.google.com/apis/console/ and then Reports.

digitalpoint, Oct 14, 2011 IP