1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kontera

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by may may, Jan 20, 2011.

Have you work with Kontera? Bad experience with them.:mad: When comes to payment issues, the team seem to be disappeared from the globe.

may may, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. philo

philo Member

Best Answers:
    Since Dec 2010 Kontera has been late in sending my payments. I haven't received my Nov 2010 payment as of today. When I emailed them they said it would be included in next month's payment. They give no reason for the delay in payment.

philo, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  3. philo

philo Member

Best Answers:
    I finally just got paid by Kontera today. Late but it's better than not being paid at all. :)

philo, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  4. cyberalone

cyberalone Member

Best Answers:
    I won't help problems with payment but ppc is very low in my opinion. If you have niche sites it is fine you can use them.

cyberalone, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    They paid me on time. But i would suggest you split test with other networks, keep in mind, never put all eggs in one basket.

mtmjohn, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  6. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi may may,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. If you, (or anyone else) is having any problem with receiving your payment, please feel free to contact me at . The next payment cycle starts February 1st, so if there is a problem, we can resolve it fairly quickly.

Thanks,

cohenj88, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  7. bingos

bingos Peon

Best Answers:
    Kontera is rubbish.
    They are deleted my unpaid earning and never reply email.
    We even can not see our unpaid earning in that simple system.
    They are always hiding something.

bingos, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  8. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Bingos,

We never hide or delete a publisher's earnings, we hold ourselves to highest professional standards and wouldn't be able to maintain our network of over 15,000 publishers and 140 million unique users per month otherwise.

The one time I can recall someone having a similar compliant, it turned out that in Details Reports in their Publisher Center, they hadn't realized that the default showing is the last 7 days, and you can specify other periods of time manually. Could that be the problem?

Either way, feel free to e-mail me at and I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Thanks,

cohenj88, Jan 31, 2011 IP