1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kontera has been down all day...no response either

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by movingconcierge, Feb 2, 2008.

1. movingconcierge

movingconcierge Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    damn you and congratulations all in one breath...I hope to see your side of the horizon soon.

movingconcierge, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  2. ruby

ruby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have read through this thread as I have many others I see about people complaining about support and service from ad networks.

Can I ask a dumb question? Why do you continue using them? I just don't get it... there are services out there that offer extremely good support with very fast turn around time on queries.

I see it time and time again and it just doesn't make any sense to me. Service is just as important, if not more important than other factors you look for in an ad network.

ruby, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  3. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, hopefully you will receive one soon.

I emailed them the required details as per their instructions to have them attached and sent through the HELP section in Publisher control panel. Here's what I got in reply:

So now I have uploaded the files on my server and included them in the mail body. Lets see.

Endurer, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  4. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    Have you ever heard the story about the man who decided to swim the English Channel? He got halfway and decided to turn back :)

To make a long story short, I was discontent at $50 in earnings, but the thought of letting the company keep that money in addition to their lion share portion already retained was enough to keep me on the hook for the remaining $50 no matter how painful and long it took, I was going to reach that $100 and get my GD $100!

That's why!

5. ruby

ruby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but are you going to leave Kontera or put up with that support?

ruby, Feb 13, 2008 IP
  6. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    I will leave kontera toot sweet after my $100 arrives...toot sweet!

7. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    Mods are totally mixed up: got an infraction for supposedly bumping this thread! WTF? Show me where I bumped this thread!

This forum is about information about domaining, and monetizing your websites. I was following my story and letting others in my boat know what was happening. WTF am I supposed to do, wait until I have XX amount of characters to type in before I do so? Kontera sucks and DP mods are confused and subjective.

Was that enough characters for you?!

8. davert

davert Banned

Best Answers:
    Not to be contradictory but I've found Kontera to be handy as an addition to AdSense. I don't rely on it as a primary source but on some sites it generates some good additional income; on others it doesn't, so I use it where it works. Also, I changed the settings to make it less obnoxious for the users.

davert, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  9. movingconcierge

Best Answers:
    This might be the beginning of a new wrinkle in my life. I hate bullies, bigots, and THIEVES more than anything else in this world. Kontera is going to have to PROVE THEY ARE NOT THIEVES very soon, or I'm going to blog this to death and file fraud charges with the FCC.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BURNED BY KONTERA, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR STORY. I WANT TO BUILD UP A CLASS OF EFFECTED CLIENTS.

movingconcierge, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  10. Webray

Webray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kontera ripped me off for more than $350.00. Watch out folks!

Webray, Aug 31, 2008 IP