1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kindly Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by money_online, Mar 24, 2017.

Kindly review the site bestdesertsafariindubai.com

seo and design feedback will be greatly appreciated.

money_online, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  2. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks very nice - you might consider adding red color during menu hoover.

zibolin, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  3. My Hard-Earned Money

My Hard-Earned Money Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In terms of design, the color palette is the first thing that stands out to me- it's engaging and pleasing to the eye, well done. I agree with zibolin that for the sake of UX, there should be some type of hover effect for the different menu items.

I initially viewed your site on desktop, wherein everything is aligned correctly, but note that at 991px horizontal resolution and below, the menu elements shift down and partially outside of the header. This is likely due to overflow. Additionally, at this resolution, your masonry changes from 4 columns to 2, which is fine, but I suspect it should have been 3 as there are odd CSS clears. Essentially if it was intended to be 2 columns, there should be 2 elements on each row. As you scroll down, some rows display only 1 and alternate between left and right alignments, common when a certain amount of elements are expected per row, but due to sizing one is bumped down to its own.

Aside from a few layout issues with responsiveness, the site looks great! Please let me know if I can help with anything.

My Hard-Earned Money, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  4. money_online

money_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion and time , ll make changes. Thanks again.

money_online, Apr 3, 2017 IP