1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kindly review my website, glu7.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Mathew Graham, Jul 25, 2016.

Hello, Would you be kind as to review my website glu7.com? It's a website maker designed to ease the worries of users having no knowledge of HTML. Glu7 aims to arm every user with a professional website so he/she can design a site in minutes. Please review it and give me you valuable feedback as we intend to address every feedback that can help us become a better product. Thanks :)

Mathew Graham, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  2. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks ordinary, like every other site out there.
    Nothing really stands out.
    Best if you put relevant images instead of photos of some models.

Also needs a better logo.
    If you like I can make you a much better one.
    PM if interested.

scurvy, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  3. Mathew Graham

Mathew Graham Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hey!! @scurvy

I really appreciate that you spent some time on reviewing the website, thank you so much! We can talk about the logo via personal message.

But I would really appreciate if you can just let me know your input for my website builder?

That'll be awesome

Thanks in advance

Mathew Graham, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks gorgeous, haven't tried to use it. My main concern would be that you start charging fairly quickly - are "apps" the equivalent of a wordpress plugin?
    So long as you can afford to hang in there as you get established you should do well, Wix and Weebly are doing well and you can get a slice of the action.

Be prepared to have to moderate content.

sarahk, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  5. Mathew Graham

Mathew Graham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh that's great Sahark.... please take some time out to check out the builder in details. We'd like to know how users legitimately feel about it. Like how easy and convenient is it for them to build a site for themselves. Having your review on it would be absolutely fantastic, because we're constantly improving and timely suggestions are always great to have. Once again, thanks.

Mathew Graham, Jul 28, 2016 IP