1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kindly Review My New Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by hemantwebmaster, Sep 8, 2013.

Dear Friends

Kindly Review my new website design.

http://www.slottingmachineindia.com

Thanks in Advance
    Hemant Latawa

Attached Files:

hemantwebmaster, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. syncotix

syncotix Member

Best Answers:
    Overall I think the site is pretty good and has a clear and clean professional design. Though one thing that stands out to me is the logo on the top left looks a little busy... looks more like a business card... I think a simple logo might be more effective -but this is just my opinion, what you have looks decent enough...

One more thing... the tone of the language on the site seems a little over the top. It feel like there are too many strong adjectives.

"Our unparalleled quality is the nuclear attraction for our buyers and all our products command good consumer acceptance. Our team of quality control experts ensures that quality is maintained at each level of manufacturing process,"

In this extract, the word nuclear seems unnecessary(and the site in general does feel like it is filled with overpowering keywords-in my opinion)... also you need a "the" before manufacturing process. There might also be other English errors... I didn't read every page.
    And disabling right click dosn't really add any benefit in my opinion, just makes it a bit more difficult if someone wanted to copy some of your information(in case they wanted to get business with you). And if someone wanted to pirate your content.... well they could do it without right click anyway.

syncotix, Sep 12, 2013 IP