1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Killer Article Marketing Tips To Know

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010.

1. ergapr

ergapr Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks alot for this valuable guide
    If i started with 3 articles/day, how much it take to start making money?
    and if use vendor landing pages, do they generate mony?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
    ergapr, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  2. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why don't you try it and find out? It all depends on luck and the quality of the articles. No one can tell you how long it will take you to make money. It's like me asking you how long will it take for me to win the lottery. There are so many factors as to whether or not you will be successful there is no guarantee that you will even make a dime.

BENNY8877, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  3. Jaco2

Jaco2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just found this thread and loved it. Many thanks to Precious007 for taking the time out to share knowledge with the rest of us. Will read more in slower time.

Jaco2, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  4. kidd12345

kidd12345 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for your information
    I will try it later

kidd12345, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    3 articles a day is a decent number yet they can easily add up and generate a nice monthly income within one or two months.

However many people are doing it all wrong and I'd like to give a few more tips to properly write and distribute your articles.

1) Do a deep keyword research before writing your articles. Only target long tail keywords with 1000-2000 monthly searches and a low number of optimized results in Google and Yahoo. Optimized results are the number of competing sites for a particular keyword.

Here's how you find out how many competing sites there are for a keyword - Go to google and type your keyword in quotes " ", you'll get the optimized results (competing sites)

i.e "get your ex back" has Approximately 7.020.000, that basically means that 7.020.000 are competing for the exact keyword..

Now... You don't want to target this keyword for one simple reason .. the top competitor might have thousands of links to their page/site and it'll be very hard to rank for this keyword.

Conclusion: Target long tail keyword with a low monthly search volume and optimized results. >> You'll rank a lot easier.

2) When writing your articles >>

Use your targeted keyword in the titles and across the article (keep the density to a maximum of 2%)

What I usually do is to use the keyword once in the summary, once in the body of the article and once in the conclusion...

3) Incoming links -- It's pretty obvious that a page with more links, especially from related pages will rank better than a similar page that has no incoming links. You need to build links to your articles to get them ranked higher (I've received dozens of PM's from people that are having a hard time with their articles and not making any money)

Use onlywire.com and bookmark all your articles, Senuke (this one costs but it's well worth the money) and additionally you can get links for all sorts of places such as blog comments, article directories, web directories as long as they're dofollow they'll give your the link juice.

You may get lucky with some of your articles and they'll get picked up by the search engines without building any links to them but that doesn't happen very often. ..

4) Distributing your content - Lets say you've writing 100 articles this month. Submit your articles to more than one directory (you can spin the articles, re-write them a little) or you can simply submit the original version. It's extra traffic and extra sales...

This might be time consuming but it pays off -- You can bookmark every single article that you publish online and promote them individually.

Good Luck!
    Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  6. ergapr

ergapr Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks alot for this niche tips

ergapr, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  7. netbuzz

netbuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Great info! Thanks for sharing...

Here's a "1-2 Punch" formula I've used in most of my article bio's to consistently generate a 20%-45% click-thru rate...

First, ask a question like "Looking for the best site for sending flowers?" (Sending flowers is hyperlinked for SEO value.)

Then, include a benefit-oriented call to action like "Click here to learn which sites offer fast, free delivery - even if you live outside the U.S."

I've experimented with other formats, but so far this works best for me!

netbuzz, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  8. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @netbuzz

That's a solid resource box template...

Mine are very similar and I've been getting constantly a 34% CTR on most of my articles ..

Truth is that most people are "shy" about writing a strong "call to action" in their bio-box, but that's exactly what will actually make the people click your links..

Here's an example of my resource box (this one's for my main product on the relationships niche) --

Now Listen Carefully -

Take 5 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning method that will will help you get your ex back. You'll find a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late - http://www.domain.com/

>>

This bio-box gets a 30 - 38% CTR on average, sometimes it's even higher.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  9. netbuzz

netbuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    @precious007

Thanks for sharing... I'll have to adapt your format and test it with my articles. I like how it communicates from a position of authority and as someone looking out for the reader's best interest. Good job!

netbuzz, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  10. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you have really enhanced my knowledge on article writing without me having any experience.the only thing that is now left to clear in my mind is how can someone write 3 articles a day on a same particular niche.there are various article spinning services and probably a human is the best spinner but still if you are writing too much on a particular niche how do you generate new content.are some articles written that are somewhat tell something different like in ralation nichesomeone may write about the physicolgy of man and woman and what breaks them or provide information on people remarrying after divorce and not specifically on how to get your ex back.

laxman363, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @laxman363

Each niche is a different story.

However when writing articles, there's tens if not hundreds of topics to write about for any given niche. First you need to pick your target keywords and write articles around those keywords.

To answer your question, you can take a look at what other people write, for example on the "Breakups / Relationship Advice" niche.

Do a simple search on http://www.ezinearticles.com/ to get an idea of what exactly to write.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  12. PankajKumar

PankajKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your tips are really great, actually I have bookmarked this post for future reference.

PankajKumar, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  13. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am going to promote a product which sorts of helps in adwords management.i have researched that people are searching for this and eager to buy products.so in my case the only relevant keywordrevolving around my niche is improve adwords which has 1000 monthly searches.i will surely include this term in my summary,conclusion etc. but what bothers me is that should i just write on how to imrove adwords earnings etc. or should i also write about things like how to use adwords,not getting banned,which type of sites adwords like etc. which are related to adwords but not tell on how to to improve earnings.i think it is indespensable need to write about these too as i dont think anyone can write 3 articles a day just on adwords improve.in fact there are only 4,500 articles for adwords tips in ezinearticles.but for adwords it is around 45,000.also you mentioned that choose keywords with low monthly searches around 1000 an low search results.can you provide what approximately should those be.there are keywords which have 1000 monthly searches with 1,000,000 search results and another keyword with 9000 monthly searches with 500,000 search results.what should i do in this case.thanks for your consistent replies

laxman363, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  14. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread has really become a great information source on article marketing. Precious007 you really have provided some great tips in here. Kudos to you. I've been doing article marketing off and on and can say these tips are dead on. If you follow through with them, you can really make some good money.

One tip I can give from personal experience is to not give away too much information in your articles. Provide quality as always but try not to give too much information. As a result, your clickthrough rates can suffer. I have been monitoring this with my articles. I wrote 2 articles last week one around 600 words of content basically giving the reader the answer and the other around 300 words with partially answering the readers question and as a result, the first article has 1% clickthrough rate and the other one at 30%. I checked some of my other past articles and the results seem to reflect what I am saying here. Just a tip.

mekap04, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  15. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    I have learned a lot about article writing and article marketing from this forum and specially from this thread. Recently I wrote a few articles implementing these tips. One of my article got 100 views in one day and a 37% ctr. I have not done any kind of link building so far.All I did is to follow precious007's tip about article writing.So my understanding about bum marketing is as follows.
    1. Your title decides how many views you get.
    2.Your resource box determines your CTR.
    3. Your landing page will decide your hops. Your landing page has to pre-sell or promote the product in such a way that that the reader is absolutely convinced. If the reader is convinced, he will click on the click bank hop link.
    If you write about 50 articles per product , you will have at least 5 such articles. Promote them and you will be on auto pilot for that product and can move on to the next one.
    Thanks precious007 for telling us the best ways for article marketing.
    I am trying to follow your other tips about video marketing too. I will report if I have any success with that one.

Marigoldd, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Great points.

That's exactly what I've explained throughout this thread.

Your landing page will determine conversions as well, so if you can't write a decent product review, it's always better to hire some professional copywriter to do it for you (split test 2 - 3 variations).

P.S Every aspect of an article counts when it comes to making sales. Yet a bad title, a poor quality article or resource box will not even drive traffic to your landing page.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  17. Annel

Annel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As for keyword research, there is a great software like MicroNicheFinder (MNF) or MarketSamurai (MS). Keyword information is always essential.
    And one more tip for article writing. Use good mic and voice software like Dragon Naturally Speaking and it makes your article writing 10 times faster :)

Annel, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  18. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    That is what I am getting right now. My CTR is 30-50% now. Thanks.

Marigoldd, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  19. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:

I am now working on my LP, tweaking it to get the best conversion rate. May be I should split test with different variations to get the highest conversion rate.

PS: Why don't you give us a few tips about killer landing pages?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
    Marigoldd, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've never used such software regularly but I know quite a few people that use Dragon Naturally Speaking and it can speed up the writing process a lot.

I'm not personally a top-notch copywriter but there's tons out there (hence if you can write a great copy yourself you can always outsource it for a few bucks)

I wrote the copy for all my landing pages and tweaked them and they've all turned high conversions.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 27, 2010 IP