1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Killer Article Marketing Tips To Know

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010.

1. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:

i was saying that it got my article got only 3 views and zero ctr and it was my debut article to test the power of article marketting

it is http://ezinearticles.com/?Internet-...d-Common-Mistakes-by-Entrepreneurs&id=4597976

tell me if there is any mistake or dozens or even if the whole article is a mistake.dont worry i am expecting bad comments.also this is not my niche.it is just atest.my niche is im but the subniche is different

laxman363, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Impossible to test the power of article marketing with one single article ..

We're talking about hundreds of articles, distributed across several article directories, web directories, sites, blogs.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  3. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    having no experience with articles i just wanted to distinguish whether it can bring single digit traffic or thousands i just wanted to rule out the possibilities and i saw only 3 views.of course the these views will increase if i submit more articles but the average views will be 3 only which is bad.so i would like to know what was wrong when in this article so that i dont make the same mistake when i submit 100s of them

4. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @laxman363

To keep it short and simple...

First of all, not every page within a site (here we're talking about Ezinearticles.com) gets indexed in the search engines.

#2 Your articles won't get that many views if you don't rank them for long tail keywords. Where do you actually get the traffic from ?

The main source of traffic to your articles comes from the search engines, yet you have to be on the first page, in the few listings to get a decent amount of traffic for one specific keyword.

Now think about it, there's "no guaranteed" technique to have your article listed on the first page of Google or Yahoo. And obviously not every article will get listed. SEO is an on-going process that takes time. Without building a few links to your articles, most often they will get a few views and shortly die a slow death, that's how it works, especially in a super-crowded niche with thousands of competitors.

Some of your articles can get picked up by the search engines straight away, without any link building and that's what I'd call being lucky. To be honest it happened to me dozens of times and it pays off. However I do build links to my articles, but again not all of them will get ranked or huge amounts of traffic.

But the one's that do get ranked are banking me some good money.

Other than direct traffic, your articles are a valuable source of incoming links to your landing pages, and if you've ever studied your competitors some of their sites are ranking simply because of their incoming links from article directories.

Always look at the big picture.. .you'll never succeed with one single article, that's impossible.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  5. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so its a possibility that the one article i wrote did not get any traffic and although i am new and if i try writing more articles there maybe more views

6. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have articles that I wrote 6 months ago still getting views.

BENNY8877, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  7. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    how much at an average

laxman363, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  8. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Definitely more articles will generate more traffic, if that's what you were asking.

I've got some articles that are still generating traffic after 1.5 years (they're indexed and basically got stuck for a few keywords on Google)

In depends on many factors.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  9. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have one I wrote 6 months ago at over 500 views while others I wrote at the same time with only 50 views. It's all hit and miss. The more you have the better and it also has a lot to do with your niche.

BENNY8877, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  10. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's all about building good links to your articles to get them up in the SERPs. If you don't do that, you're not going to see much out of article marketing unless you get a nice stroke of luck.

Properly backlinked articles can make you some serious cash over time. I've got a few that have over 20,000 views in a period of 6 months and those articles have made me a ton of cash. I have one particular article that, by itself, has made me over $10k in the last 7 months. Article marketing is powerful if you use it correctly.

brada7x, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  11. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have been experimenting with backlinks and was wondering. Is it best to backlink from one article to the next or do you backlink from forums, blogs, etc?

12. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so this may be the reason that my article got only 3 views.so what is more important proper backlinks or proper article

laxman363, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  13. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think that is the reason. The majority of views of my articles come within 24 hours of them being published. I have had over 300 views within 24 hours and some barely will get any. If your title and niche don't make people curious then they are not going to want to read it. Backlinking is for having your articles rank high in the search engines and stay there for a long time.

The only thing that will help you is to write a lot of different articles using different ideas and see which ones do the best. Experiment and then build on the successful ones.

14. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to avoid our backlink articles not to detected as a spam? I mean the safe way to work under radar.

karmaseo, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  15. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's the exact way to drive tons of traffic to your landing pages and yeah, a single article can generate thousands $$

As long as your links are dofollow, they all count. However lets bust a myth -- Links from highly related pages are more valuable, but that doesn't mean that non-related links don't count.

That's pretty much how it works.

TIP: Never try to rank an article for a "top keyword" unless you're willing to spend months to rank it.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  16. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks precious007, though I am not new to this article marketing thing, but I have learned a lot of interesting things about article marketing from this thread alone.:D

smonline, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  17. Made in Romania

Made in Romania Peon

Best Answers:
    How about using article marketing with no main website/landing page? Can I place Clickbank links or Amazon/eBay ads directly into my submitted articles? In fact, are there any article directories that enable you to publish your own Amazon affiliate ads? And how effective would that be?

Made in Romania, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  18. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Made in Romania

Unfortunately you can't do that...

Simply because most article directories don't allow you to use Java Script code.

You'll have to create your own website to display amazon ads/ or an amazon Astore.

Article marketing has a completely different purpose, that of driving traffic.

P.S. The only article directories (yet they're not exactly article directories) that you can promote your own Amazon and CJ ads on are : Hubpages and Squidoo.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    evelinawilliams007, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  19. Made in Romania

Made in Romania Peon

Best Answers:
    Very clarifying and informative answer - thanks!

However, would it be a good idea to drive traffic using articles marketing to a blog that is monetizing through Amazon ads?

Made in Romania, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Made in Romania

That's exactly what has been discussed throughout this thread.

Either if you're promoting Clickbank product, CJ or Amazon, article marketing has the same principles.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 19, 2010 IP