1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Killer Article Marketing Tips To Know

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Reznor

Reznor Peon

Best Answers:
    It does - I finally made 2 sales with video marketing but I'm still sucking ballz over all.

I thought about starting a CB journal but those are all the kiss of death ;-)

Gonna give articles a spin now.

Reznor, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  2. cliffordsfleas

cliffordsfleas Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't you do something to make the article wording unique, toss a copyright on it, and then Google for that unique wording to find all the scammers using your articles and send them take down notices?

At the very least, if you see someone regularly ripping off your articles you could have some fun and write content that is contrary to what they are promoting to sock it to them?

Or am I just evil?

cliffordsfleas, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Video marketing works if done properly. if you haven't got any sales with just two videos then just scale up and upload 10 - 20 videos a day and you'll see sales popping shortly. :)

The same goes for article marketing. (You can write 100 articles, if they don't offer quality/information to the reader and actually make them click your resource box then they're all useless and you're just wasting your time.

Use reverse engineering and research on EZA at what other successful article marketers are doing.
    Who's going to waste their time doing that?

And it's impossible when you're submitting hundreds of articles per month, would you waste your time filing hundreds of report forms?

I can't.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  4. DPConnect

DPConnect Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for tips but do you think article marketing still working well for affiliate?

DPConnect, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have been doing it for 2 years as an affiliate, so yeah that's exactly what I've meant.

As a vendor is basically the same one story. (It's just like any other campaign)

AL.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  6. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you hire a person to write articles for 3$ per article.i dont think at an average an article can generate more than 3$

laxman363, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @laxman363

Imagine that not every article will make you $$.

But on average 500 articles will cost you roughly $1500, maybe a bit less if they're 250 words articles.

I have banked ten times as much from 500 articles alone, so there you go. You need to promote your articles properly and get as many eye balls on them and you'll make a lot more than you invest. If you haven't submitted 500 articles yet, believe me it's worth it.

I have over 8,000 articles published across 5 article directories that are constantly generating traffic/sales. (and submitting more every single week)

Read the thread from start to end and you'll get the rough idea of how to do it properly.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  8. PankajKumar

PankajKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    @precious007

Thats really a nice post for article marketer. I am not much into it and affiliate marketing stuff but the tips mentioned shows that you have an authority in this.

Certainly a post to bookmark.

Regards,
    Pankaj

PankajKumar, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @PankajKumar

Thanks for your positive feedback.

I'd like to add a few things that are "THAT" important when marketing with articles and especially for those looking to scale up the process.

Keyword research is one of the most important parts of article marketing but yet many people submitting article don't understand the importance of their titles and resources box (that are exactly the "call -to-action" to their landing page.

I know this isn't anything new to many of you here ...

BUT ..

Without the proper titles and resources box you won't make your campaigns that profitable (they're the "soul" I'd say of your campaigns)

Always include your targeted keywords in both the titles and the resource section and don't be shy about using word such as "Amazing", "Great" , "Awesome" , "Best" , "Unique" etc.. you get my point..

You don't want to come back to the forums and complain that you're not getting sales, so double check your titles and resource boxes before submitting each article.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  10. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    So as an affilate, what are the ways to maximize your earnings?
    Do you send your customers to your landing page, blog, or your sales page?
    Do you collect emails?

Any further tips?

Thanks!

candy_lim01, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @candy_lim01

Read the thread carefully, this information has been covered already.

Further tips - Take action.

Not trying to be a "pain in the neck" but some people want to be literally spoon fed which is impossible. This forum has covered almost every area of marketing but you do need to take action yourself to start making moneyz.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  12. ldigital

ldigital Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These are actually some good tips. It makes a change to get some quality information on here.

ldigital, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  13. timtim

timtim Peon

Best Answers:
    good tips thought, the only problem is that these article directories are so overused, that doesnt make anymore sense. Having 100s of backlinks coming to your site from the same article directory doesnt count anything positive, it counts as 1 backlink, and posting different content with the same site anchor and URL to the same article directories doesnt count to...it is calculated as 1 backlink and you waste your time and articles only. Instead, i would always research and find new article directories...use as much as possible different directories to post. The big guys article directories are no longer useful for me.

timtim, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @timtim

It doesn't count as one backlink, if your articles are unique you'll get two links pointing to your website/landing page from each article.

They might be overused but some of the top directories still rank very well in the search engines.

I'm not saying that using some of the smaller directories isn't something you should do, but often times your article won't even get indexed, let alone having them on the first page of Yahoo or Google.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  15. burn

burn Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the good information. I am going to try to integrate some of your ideas myself.

burn, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  16. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    for me i think i have to write my articles myself as i dont have such great budget of 1500$.i think i will try and write my articles myself which will be more than 3 a day.do you think it will generate good traffic.also i recently wrote a sample debut article on clickbank to check the visits.it got me an expert level qualification and i think it was a good article but for the past week i have got only 3 visits to it as compared to your previous calculation which was 100 views per article.i did not follow the tips like catchy titlesn etc.is it due to that or is it a good traffic for one week and will increase gradually.please tell.
    thanks

laxman363, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  17. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you mean you only got 3 visits to ClickBank,(hops)? That is pretty average for one article for me too. I think Precious is talking about his articles getting 100 views not 100 hops to ClickBank. 100 visits to your article is pretty average too if you are not getting that then you either need to change your titles or it may be the niche that you are in.

BENNY8877, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  18. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i meant 3 views in the past week.

laxman363, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  19. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Then it is either your niche or your title. Try to write a title that would make you want to read an article.

Weight loss:

Title: Did you Know that Candy can Help you to Lose Weight? Find out How

When someone reads that it makes them curious.

BENNY8877, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I was talking about the views...

Some articles only get 3 views overall that's true if they're not being promoted at all.

However with others you can easily 100 views and with a strong call to action in the resource box you can get quite a bit of traffic to your landing pages with one article alone.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 16, 2010 IP