1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Killer Article Marketing Tips To Know

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010.

1. zeustek

zeustek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks precious, the article marketing looks great

zeustek, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  2. iloveRP.com

iloveRP.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you precious. This is the best article marketing advice I ever read here in DP.

iloveRP.com, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  3. smonline

smonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you precious, these are really helpful tips.

And I have a question. You told to submit 3 articles a day. Do the big article directories allow to have this much sumitted, with this frequency?

I had submitted some articles earlier to EZA but they took some time to approve it.

smonline, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for the feedback guys,

@smonline

You can submit as many articles as you want, there's no limit.

It can take up to 48 hours to get your articles approved on EZA even for platinum members.

Al.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    evelinawilliams007, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  5. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    Al,

Do you use any automated article submitter?

jaykou, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    All my articles are submitted manually.

There's a few services that can distribute your articles for cheap or just hire someone in the forums.

The problem is that most article submitters aren't designated to submit the articles to some of the top article directories that I regularly submit articles too, then they are pretty much useless to me.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  7. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

May I know how do you get your articles rank high?

I can get some long tailed up, but they don't seems to convert.
    For 3 words keywords, they are hard to rank high.

So how you do it fast?

Thanks

candy_lim01, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  8. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice job Precious - here are also a few more article sites to post to:

If anyone needs the larger file PM me and I'll forward -

bluffspot, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @bluffspot

Great list, I've actually listed the ones that I've found the most useful, the ones that do actually send traffic and they're worth your time.

Some of the directories you've listed above are just a waste of time, they don't rank very well in the search engines, but some are great indeed.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  10. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mass submission isn't good for traffic, but it can get you a lot of links.

Duplicate articles won't do much good for passing on the link juice, so you need to not only spin the article body in great detail, but also the titles and resource boxes. Even then google is smart enough to tell that an article isn't a unique one.

Another bad point in using a lot of article directories is that some of them, especially those on article dashboard script are often hacked and you may lose your password to some hackers. I'm not sure but you could become a target of hackers especially if you use the same login details on a lot of sites.

Increased competition on article directories means that you have to focus on building your own niche sites now. Its hard to rely on article directories for long lasting traffic.

If you are looking to build links to your ezinearticles, I'd suggest you not to do so. Its best to focus on your site in current times, but if you don't want to use your site, you should better use hubpages, squidoo, goarticles or blogger.

Don't waste time building links to eza. I guess the importance of eza will decrease sharply over the next few months.

Blogger is probably your safest bet if you don't wanna use your own site.

jacky8, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Some great points jacky8,

But I'd have to disagree with you on "Not Building Links To EZA" ..

Ezine articles still rank very well in the search engines and it's quite a valuable source of traffic. True enough, there is competition in most niches and there are tens of thousands of articles lined up in EZA on each niche, but you can still rank your own articles with some valuable backlinks/link wheels (a lot of people are still doing it, why won't you be able?)

Certainly you won't be able to rank all of your EZA articles but at least some of them. (concentrate on long tail keywords with low search volume and low optimized results in Google)

If you're working on ranking your own domain then choose a .com.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  12. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    is article marketing more effective than social marketing in terms of sales.i have heard that social marketing can provide good traffic but very low sales

laxman363, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  13. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @laxman363

Social media marketing is great to some extent but not for Clickbank products.

And here's a few reasons:

The traffic isn't that targeted, most social media sites have daily users that will take your affiliate sites/products/ as spam.

To get high conversions you'll have to drive targeted traffic and carefully pick your keywords :

How do you get targeted traffic?

Article marketing, SEO, PPC ... these are basically the 3 main ways to drive targeted traffic to your sites, hence social sites/networks won't work.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  14. barcodes

barcodes Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips to get the newbies rolling when they choose to market through articles. Good job posting this OP

barcodes, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  15. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for such great advice and also for that list, there are a couple of links there I never knew of!!

dbonline, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  16. TopNetAffiliate

TopNetAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been working on article marketing (I'm in high school, need money for college next year), but I'm not seeing too much from it. Part of it is because I haven't had much time with school and everything, but I hope to change that. I just have a few questions if you don't mind sharing some advice...

1. Is spinning/resubmitting articles effective? I usually write unique stuff for EZA and I'm wondering if it's worth it to spin/rewrite those like 4-5 times each for a few other directories.
    2. I've been working with Blogger landing pages because I don't have the cash to set up a new site w/ hosting for every product. Will this negatively affect sales? Do I need to consistently add content, or is a single post landing page okay?

You don't have to answer of course, but I'd appreciate it :]

TopNetAffiliate, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  17. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mass submitting your content may be good for some traffic but it doesn't serve any purpose as far as backlinks are concerned unless you spin it properly. In fact, Google is quite capable of finding whether an article is unique or a spun version. So even if you submit an article to one article directory, it will still be good. You will have a clean track record.

Google owns Blogger so you do not have to worry about that. Use it with full confidence. If you want, you can set up a custom domain with blogger. You get high quality hosting and it is also very easy to use.

jacky8, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  18. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @barcodes

Hey mate, actually article marketing is a no-brainer I think that most of the information skilled marketers need to start marketing online through articles is already posted within this thread. It actually takes "ACTION" to succeed and again consistency/quality are the two main ingredients.

@dbonline

These directories are the ones that I've been using for a while now and I'd recommend them to anyone that's looking to kick start internet marketing and make a decent yearly income. Imagine that once you get hold of something that works, it can always be scaled up.

@TopNetAffiliate

Certainly spinning articles will work to some extent, if you do spin them properly and tweak them to appear 100% original pieces when the search engines will come to crawl/index them, then submitting them to another 5 - 10 directories will only mean extra traffic and sales. You can submit your original articles to another 5/10 articles directories and additionally spin your original articles and re-submit them (both ways will generate extra traffic and sales)

- A blogger blog works just like a blog on your own domain (if your going to take a serious approach and level up then get your own domain)

A single landing page is just great / but you can always add content if you want to. What you want is a proper landing page with your affiliate links on and all the emotional triggers/call to action text/links buttons placed properly. If you're going to use a blog you should add banners in the right/left column (no adsense ads or any type of ads that will distract your readers from taking action on the main product that you're promoting)

Al./

evelinawilliams007, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  19. Reznor

Reznor Peon

Best Answers:
    Precious - does driving traffic to your articles actually help with SEO?

I've been focused on video marketing and have used "expired domain" traffic to bump up the views on my youtube videos.

This brings them up in search results on youtube.com and higher in google serps.

I was wondering if the same is true with EZA - the more hits I get would get me more "juice" within EZA's directory & thus within the SERPs.

Thanks for the info in the thread.

Reznor, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Reznor

You've nailed it. I through everybody knew that EZA does have an ranking system for all the articles and yet many marketers use different methods to rank them higher within the directory and the search engines.

There's three ways to get your articles ranked higher within the directory --

By getting them listed under the More Related EzineArticles
    By getting them listed under Most Viewed EzineArticles (in the last 60 days)

and obviously great articles with many views will get re-published under the Most Published EzineArticles section.

I'm not sure and haven't managed to figure out how the search results work on EZA but since the search function is powered by Google, I guess the more quality, high PR, related links you get to your published articles the better they will rank in the search results on EZA.

Hope that clarifies your question and thanks for bringing this up to the thread.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 8, 2010 IP