1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Killer Article Marketing Tips To Know

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh, I am getting used to it.

Marigoldd, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think hundreds of my articles have been republished without getting any credit. (There's no point in wasting your time with such "low profile" people. :)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  3. sameer-sj

sameer-sj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or you can also 'spin' each article 10 times if you are afraid of the 'duplicate content' myth. This would give you ease of mind and who knows maybe 10 unique versions in the eye of google to increase better ranking chances.

Duplicate content penalty might not exist but duplicate links penalty does. Which means if you have 100 similar articles on different sites, only 1-10 of those links might actually get counted then others will suffer from the 'supplement index'.

One more thing to remember if you focus on google, bing and yahoo will send free bonus traffic, trust me i have tried it;)

sameer-sj, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  4. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good stuff precious..This is what i call sound advice!!

jazzd1, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  5. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You give some really good advice. Thanks for sharing your tips.

mekap04, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  6. Lilly Jay

Lilly Jay Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the great tips guys. Would you recommend a good place for outsourcing articles and not getting ripped off?

Lilly Jay, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Lilly Jay

I've found quite a few great writers here on DP but I'd not recommend hiring people from here anymore, they aren't writers ..

Try the Warrior Forum in the "Hiring Section" or Elance.com.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  8. aliciapennington

aliciapennington Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the useful tips. I will put more focus into churning out articles.

aliciapennington, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  9. bretski

bretski Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Precious! I think that this is the type of advice that I needed today. My problem is in keeping my articles short enough. I tend to write 6-700 word articles. Yes they usually rank pretty high by my clickthrough rate isn't all that hot...like 10% or so if I'm lucky. I do tend to get off track and forget about some of the important things so I appreciate your advice. I've followed you on other forums and it's nice to see you here also....much respect, my friend! :)

bretski, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  10. jdhflip

jdhflip Peon

Best Answers:
    Really good advice you have and I hope to duplicate what you have done.

jdhflip, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  11. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Al,

Do you use any automated tool for article submitting? How abt social bookmarking? Do you use anything other than only wire?

jaykou, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  12. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why don't you break your articles up? Like if it is 700 words make a part 1 and a part 2.

BENNY8877, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  13. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi Precious007 thanks for the tips I have read a lot of your other one in other posts too. I have 2 questions if you would be kind enough to answer for me.

1. When each article is published do you social bookmark every version of the same article at the different directory?

2. When you put your articles on Hub Pages do they not get flagged as duplicate content?

BENNY8877, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @BENNY8877

Not always it depends. I choose certain articles mainly from EZA and rank them.

If it happens to publish certain articles to Hubpages, then I publish them "on Hubpages" first and then to all the other article directories.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  15. AnalogJunkie

AnalogJunkie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, thanks for the great help guide on article marketing. The resources submission site list will be helpful. I think I'll give this marketing type another shot. I do enjoy writing, and should probably be submitting some of the stuff I've already written for traffic, and links even.

Thanks

AnalogJunkie, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  16. choydogs

choydogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the tips TS. I just wrote my first article.

choydogs, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  17. AnalogJunkie

AnalogJunkie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh, something I was wondering about. Found any nifty tools to track your articles? ie. pages you've submitted to other web pages to see how many hits they get? To compare your clicks to?

Most everything I've found you have to insert a tracking code which you obviously can't do on a site that does not belong to you.

Thanks

AnalogJunkie, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  18. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @AnalogJunkie

Not sure what you mean, but if you're referring to track each individual article (the views it gets and so on) then Ezinearticles.com has a very complex "article report and analytics section" and most of the article directories will allow you to see how many views a particular article gets.

What's really important is the amount of traffic and leads that you get to your website (and not the amount of traffic that the article gets) and you can easily track your stats and conversions with Google Analytics. (always use tids in your campaigns -- that's the only way to make them more profitable and find out what exactly converts for you.

If for example you're promoting a certain product via Yahoo Answers (yes it works on a certain level) or any other groups or online communities, build a special landing page and add a tracking ID (tid) to your hoplinks ... the same goes for your article's traffic (build an additional landing page to track the conversions from your articles and so on ...

You can have as many landing pages and tracking ID's on your site as you want.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  19. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you track articles themselves. For example, lets say you have 1,000 articles. when you make sales can you tell which article makes the sale for you? I use to do this with PHP script but it became a huge hassle. But it was nice to know that a article on dragon tattoos got me 9 sales and an article on sexy tattoos got me 0.

Or do you just not even care...as long as you get sales and traffic.

rjd1265, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No I don't track articles individually..

I just use tracking Id's (tids) to track the source of traffic and build separate landing pages with different tracking Id's. (that enough to determine a lot of things about a certain campaign)

Imagine that's basically impossible to track thousands of articles individually and I don't personally see a reason for that.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 22, 2010 IP