1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Killer Article Marketing Tips To Know

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 19, 2010.

1. raybing

raybing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the traffic I get comes from top article sites like ezinearticles, hubpages and squidoo. But I could always use the extra traffic from other article sites.

raybing, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I personally wouldn't use Squidoo anymore.

They've banned certain niches such as Weight Loss, Green Energy and Relationships (pretty annoying since they're the most profitable)

To top that, they've just got to many external links and banners on their site it's hardly believable that you won't be wasting your traffic largely to grow their business and not yours. Use EZA instead or any other article directory.

The same goes for Hubpages, even though it ranks pretty well I wouldn't use it all that much as I used to before.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  3. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't that duplicate content and the article site will have a hissy fit over it?

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  4. cpywteam

cpywteam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been a fan of article marketing for two years now. Tip number #4 about distributing article to multiple directories is really an inspiration to me. Thanks for your great advice. Since you said that duplicate content is a myth, I'll try to distribute my articles to multiple directories. I never done this before, but I hope it can help save my time and energy. Anyway, great and killer tips. :)

cpywteam, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Seemingly it is duplicate content but that won't hurt you much. (myth busted)

I rarely submit the same article to less that 5/8 article directories that have been constantly sending traffic to my landing pages. Some duplicate articles are ranking way better than the original one and sending way more traffic too.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  6. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    let me ask you this. i use my blogger blog as a link / keyword to my website. would it be better to make 3 blogs / day or write 3 articles / day? i'm a little burned out at this junction, but i think i'm more burned out because i don't have a plan, than i am writing too much. I think if i could be assured that writing 3 blogs or writing 3 articles would take care of traffic, i'd be sitting pretty. However I just check DUI on google and i'm number 2 with a 25 million results. [pretty crazy] and yet my website is still not getting 1,000s of view each day.

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You won't be getting 1000's of views per day very easily, that's for sure.

Being #2 on the first page of Google doesn't mean you'll be bombarded with traffic. (check to see how many searches that particular gets every month - exact searches).

There isn't a huge difference between writing articles for article directories or building blogs on blogger. In fact if you've been reading this thread you should already have answered your questions (I guess you haven't) ..

P.S Read the thread again, almost every detail has been covered, from writing to submitting articles + getting the most out of them.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  8. ongkal

ongkal Peon

Best Answers:
    hello, precious007. i have already written and prepared more than 10 articles which i am about to submit to ezine. they have been researched for google searches per month and competition. i would just like to clarify one thing about submitting a single article to many directories. i get your point now about the duplicate content myth for article directories due to the simple concept of content syndication.

here are my questions:
    how do you mass submit your articles? do you start with ezine first then submit the same to the other article directories you mentioned?
    do you link to ezine from the other article directory submissions

thank you, precious

ongkal, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I never linked to my main article from other article directories, but you can do that for some link juice..
    All articles have been submitted manually.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  10. ongkal

ongkal Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks, precious! im really gearing myself up for an article marketing campaign all thanks to your tips!

ongkal, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  11. ongkal

ongkal Peon

Best Answers:
    hello, good sir. how do you rank your articles in the search engines?

ongkal, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  12. firdol

firdol Peon

Best Answers:
    yes article marketing is best. It'ssend you free traffic. I'm starting to take action right now. 5 article per day

firdol, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  13. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Best Answers:
    I started my Ezine article marketing journey in 2009 and did I make a few mistakes along the way for sure!

My articles didn't get read to much and my URL clicks were poor, but what changed it for me was that, instead of choosing popular random products with high competition, I now only choose newly launched or in demand product and ebooks, were I have a really good chance of getting to page 1 for the relevant keywords and where there is low competition for relevant keyords.

That has made a difference and instead of the average article getting 50 views and 10%URL clicks, I now get about 150 views and about 18% URL clicks.

Now by the law of averages even an average 300 word Ezine article with backlinks should get around 5% sales from the URL clicks, so the more specific the product and keyword the more sales you will get - do the maths!

Mark :cool:

shmeeko69, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  14. dogarsahab

dogarsahab Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I have been the silent reader of this forum... I just want to ask the best keyword search tool with which I would be able to make a guess how many websites are competing with me..I mean which is the best keyword search tool..(apologies if this has already got answered..I really do not get this point)...

Regards and thanks!

dogarsahab, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  15. J Bin

J Bin Peon

Best Answers:
    AdWords keyword tool.

J Bin, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's a great ratio actually... I get a slightly higher CTR on all articles. But that's a result of years of testing...
    Your marketing efforts primarily reflect on the views you'll get on each article... :)

evelinawilliams007, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  17. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you mean you get 5% of all clicks turning into sales ? which is 1:20 conversion, right ?

DPParadise, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  18. scorpa

scorpa Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info precious. It's time to take action.

scorpa, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  19. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    topcash, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ok, in video no.5 the guy is talking about ranking your articles in the most viewed/published sections in Ezinearticles.com by buying traffic of Stumbleupon Advertising.

I wouldn't disagree it won't work, I've been buying traffic to my articles (PPV,PPC) and even inflating my views with PTC sites back in the day...

Problem is that EZA has clearly stated, that they'll be closing accounts for using paid traffic. I'm not how many people will be risking their accounts by buying traffic and inflating your views. Especially people with 1000+ articles published.

Bottom line his technique works, but it's largely risky.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 28, 2010 IP