1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kiev, managed by Obama and Merkel hate the people in Lugansk and Donetsk Republics

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Aug 23, 2014.

Kiev, managed by Obama and Merkel hate the people in Lugansk and Donetsk Republics.
    They want them to suffer and die.

Why not allowing the 280 Russian humanitarian aid? Russia waited for probably two weeks for all sorts of approval, and finally Putin ordered the trucks to go and deliver the aid to the elderly, children, women and man.

What kind of philosophy Washington, and NATO follow? In my book it is not from the book of democracy and human rights.

Imagine you are 78 years old, with no food, no water waiting for 10 days to get them, but because your government didn't want you to get the aid that others have prepared for you, and you weree forced to survive by whatever means are left for you. Wouldn't you ask yourself why they are doing this to me? What is the wrong thing I did to them that they want me suffering?

Finally you get the aid, but thanks not to your government, but to Russia's government. Who is the true Christian here, who is your true friend. "A friend in need is a friend indeed" Right?

Putin to Merkel: Further delays of aid delivery to Ukraine would have been unacceptable

http://rt.com/news/182224-putin-merkel-aid-ukraine/

ST12, Aug 23, 2014 IP