1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kicked Out of eBay Affilate Program for Low Quality Traffic

Discussion in 'eBay' started by krjewellers, Aug 15, 2011.

I was Grandfathered into the program through CJ. I received my biggest payment of the year last month, about $180. Just a heads up. I've been disappointed with their program since it was moved internally to become ePN, and suspect they will prune their rosters further. I received no warning, just termination. The form letter is below:

Thank you for your participation in the eBay Partner Network.

After a thorough review of your account, our team has determined that your account has been generating low quality traffic as gauged by our internal measures. We wanted to bring to your attention that our team has decided to terminate your account on August 18th 2011. We ask that you please remove your affiliate links and update your payment information within 3 days. You will not be compensated for any traffic associated with your account after that date. If your payment and tax information have been entered and your account has generated more than twenty-five units of your payment currency, your pending earnings will be paid by the next payment cycle . You are not permitted to rejoin the eBay Partner Network.

As stated in the ePN Network Agreement Section (L)(3)(a):

(3) Termination by ePN or an Advertiser
    a. ePN may terminate this Agreement and your account, one of your websites, your use of a Promotional Method or your participation in a certain Program at any time for convenience in its sole discretion upon 3 days notice. An Advertiser may terminate your participation in its Program or your use of a Promotional Method at any time for convenience in its sole discretion upon 3 days notice.

Again, we thank you for your efforts and wish you the best of luck. At this time, we are not reconsidering our decision.

Regards,

The eBay Partner Network Quality Team

krjewellers, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  2. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    I know they did some pruning several years ago but hadn't heard of anyone recently. Perhaps they are not as aggressive at it as they were intitially. Sorry to hear you got booted. You could always create a new site and sign up again using a company name/tax id.

mco65, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  3. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    What kind of traffic were you sending them, and from what kind of site? (Can you PM me the url, or even a screenshot with URL/niche blanked out?)
    Something is happening at ePN.

Kerosene, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  4. Madalin

Madalin Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a lot of requested to Ebay affiliate program but no answer

Madalin, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  5. blog4u

blog4u Banned

Best Answers:
    my traffic low too.. so i must try another affiliate program..

blog4u, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  6. LoriCow50

LoriCow50 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been an eBay Affiliate now for over 2 years and make good money. The trick is to get relevant live listings directly into your posts. I've made a free guide re this which you can access via my signature. Don't give up on EPN if you have an account you can make good money - you just need to know how.

LoriCow50, Sep 18, 2011 IP