1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Kickass Programmers for Hire!< HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Drupal, Js, jQuery>

Discussion in 'Programming' started by pragun06, Jul 6, 2012.

Hi all,
    I'd like to introduce my one-stop shop for all your programming and development needs.

What do I offer?

I'm offering you the ability to hand off all your programming needs to an handpicked team of highly experienced and amazing programmers. We're qualified. We speak English and we understand how to create, manage and deliver projects of almost any scale.

We specialize in:
    • HTML 5
    • CSS 3
    • PHP
    • MySQL
    • Javascript and jQuery
    • Wordpress
    • Drupal
    • and more...

Our team comes loaded with experience and we've handled projects ranging from:

• HTML 5 mobile/tablet app development based on phonegapp.
      • Extensive integration with 3rd party APIs like Facebook, Google, Twilio, Flickr etc.
    • Contributing to the Open Source CMS Drupal ( http://drupal.org/project/drupalgapps ).
    • Worked with a startup www.zomato.com for last 2 years, building the PHP, HTML5 , CSS3 & jQuery web application, implementing security layer, tests & did crucial work in scaling from 15K to 1.5 million user registration and more then 1 million page views per day. Worked on projects like :
      • Scaling and improving search using Apache solr
      • Login Engine
      • Facebook, Pinterest, twitter and Google+ Social Integration.
      • Backend administration tools
      • and more...
    • Worked with a UK based NGO as a Drupal contractor for 6 months.

Contact Us

Preferably, we'd like to work on projects that can be completed in a week's time but if you think you have something on your mind and you'd like to make it happen, let us know. We're open to pretty much anything you can come up with.
    You can reach us on the following channels:

• This forum, via PM
    • Email :

Thanks, and we look forward to working with you!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    pragun06, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  2. pragun06

pragun06 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, we're unable to accept any projects that are billed on an hourly basis at the moment. We charge on a per-project basis.
    If you think there's any way that we can be of service, please drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,
    Pragun

pragun06, Jul 7, 2012 IP